Strontium Bone Maker

Posted by Reviewer2329367 on Apr 27, 2009

This is a great product that is very beneficial for keeping womens bones strong as we age gracefully. I am so glad it is available to order from IHerb.

Delivery was prompt!

Posted by Reviewer2492761 on Apr 27, 2011

I am grateful to have found these pills and at a reasonable price, too. I am looking forward to stronger,whiter teeth soon! I am so thankful for Google which led me to your website.

Fantastic...Easy to Swallow!

Posted by Reviewer2505790 on Feb 06, 2012

These Doctor's Best strontium capsules are just wonderful. I had some big, hard strontium pills before that were terrible to swallow. These are light and awesome. Will definitely buy them again, and I highly recommend them.

Good product, good price!

Posted by Reviewer2416342 on Jan 25, 2012

Seems to be the best for bone growth!

Strontium for bones

Posted by 4687652656626075753 on Feb 15, 2015

Arrived promptly. Good price and product. Very satisfied.

Very Satisfied

Posted by Reviewer2183131 on Mar 12, 2009

This Strontium has had great effects on my bone density. I choose to take this rather than either of the leading prescription drugs and have been happy with the results. Iherb had great customer service and the product was at my door immediately. T Watson N. Carolina

Strontium bone maker

Posted by Reviewer2192074 on Jul 11, 2012

This stuff works I can feel when I am taking to much of my steroid base medication as my teeth start to hurt and go clear inside almost transparent but by taking Strontium with in a couple of days my teeth are stronger and not clear just amazing.

Very satisfied

Posted by Reviewer2397861 on Oct 28, 2011

My strontium arrived in a timely manner and the order was filled correctly. It is obviously too early to determine it's effectiveness, but I have been able to take the product without any type of side effects. I have high hopes for an improvement at my next Dexa scan.

Doctor's Best Strontium Bone Maker, 340 mg., 120 veggie caps

Posted by Reviewer2354967 on Oct 14, 2008

Taking this product because I was diagnosed with Osteoporosis this past summer. Hoping to see improvement when I get my examination next year since I have started taking this vitamin along with New Chapter's Bone Strength.

It does make a difference

Posted by Jeanne1974 on Sep 12, 2014

I have re-ordered these because they do help with bone strengthening. I only take one, as I am unsure of the effects of such a large dose of Strontium, but my hip is improving in strength on these (severe osteoarthritis).