Doctor's Best, Strontium Bone Maker, 340 mg,

Posted by Reviewer1083504 on Sep 30, 2009

A GOOD PRODUCT FOR GOOD BONES

good for strong bones

Posted by Reviewer2683986 on Sep 22, 2009

It is a big burning on the tongue so important to swallow the capsule and not empty in under the tongue.

No Surprises

Posted by Reviewer1446573 on Sep 06, 2009

The best thing about iHerb is no surprises! I know it will arrive in a timely manner. I have osteoporosis but my last dexa exam showed an improvement in bone density. I believe this product supplement contributed to that improvement so I will continue to purchase from iHerb.

Bone Maker

Posted by Reviewer2842299 on Aug 18, 2009

I have read good reviews on this product so am trying it and will have a bone density test in a year to make sure they are rebuilding my bones. This is a very respected company so hoping to get good results.

Nice size

Posted by Reviewer2698634 on Aug 01, 2009

These pills are a nice size and easy to shallow.

So Far So Good!!

Posted by Reviewer2063090 on Jun 29, 2009

I have rated three stars for starters.... My Dr.s Best Strontium Caps arrived June 9th; therefore I have been taking 2 caps every morning(on an empty tummy)for three weeks.I am also taking 'Now Foods'vitamin D-3 highest potency 5000lU softgels, one (1) every third day, in the evening, roughly 12 hours between the Strontium caps & the vit.D's. I have noticed that my fingers & ankles are feeling better ( I had pain shooting through my ankles & six of my fingers.)now the first knuckle of my forefingers are not so red & swollen. I can even squeeze my fingers & not feel any real pain, which is good....with a capital'G'....I will keep using this combo of Strontium & Vit D-3 to see what eventuates. Anyway hoping for the best!

Doctor's Best, Strontium Bone Maker

Posted by Reviewer1239878 on Jun 28, 2009

It really works, my bone density went up 11% in less than a year, very good product

great value

Posted by Reviewer1058619 on Jun 28, 2009

Strontium is supposed to be very beneficial for bone density. Good price!

Strontium really works!!

Posted by Reviewer2724453 on Jun 24, 2009

Unable to take Fosamax, I tried Strontium. Combined with calcium (taken separately), my bone density increased by 8%. It really does work.

use of strontium in osteoporosis treatment

Posted by Reviewer2336141 on May 17, 2009

I have shown improvement in bone growth. I have gone from osteoporosis to osteopenia using this product.