After A few Weeks

Posted by Reviewer2851921 on Mar 13, 2010

My husband is taking all the products,all for a very short time. He said everything is very good, so far.

Doctor's Best Strontium Bone Maker

Posted by Reviewer1123456 on Jun 23, 2010

Kudos to Doctor's Best for not using any GMO ingredients in their products! My bone density has improved on testing. This product is not the only reason, but I feel sure it has contributed.

Very satisfied

Posted by Reviewer2397861 on Oct 28, 2011

My strontium arrived in a timely manner and the order was filled correctly. It is obviously too early to determine it's effectiveness, but I have been able to take the product without any type of side effects. I have high hopes for an improvement at my next Dexa scan.

Better than Calcium

Posted by Reviewer2881588 on Aug 26, 2011

My endocronologist recommended I-Herb and strontium to my a year ago. I have thus recommended it to many of my friends in place of calcium supplements. Great product! I was hyperthyroid for 10 years, and had my thyroid removed 2 years ago. Thyroid supplements really mess with one's bones. After my next bone density,I'll report back on the results taking strontium!

Strontium Bone Maker

Posted by Reviewer2733648 on May 21, 2010

I was very pleased to have discovered this tablet. The tablets are easy to swallow. I have two before go to bed and have the calcium in the morning with breakfast. I then have the Vit D3 twice a week. I will need to wait a few more months before I have my next bone Scan to see the difference. This company is an excellent one to deal with. The tablets arrived in New Zealand a few days after placing the order.

Rebuilding Bones

Posted by Reviewer1736908 on Jul 05, 2011

This product along with Ethical Nutrients Bone Builder with Silica Plus has rebuilt my bones. What once was a severe loss is now mild.

Good for the body

Posted by Reviewer3362783 on Jul 21, 2011

My mom is bent over and her back is a mess from osteoporosis. I've been taking strontium bone maker for a couple of years. My bone density tests show that I don't have any signs of osteoporosis at this time and I'm 61. I believe it's working.

Bone insurance

Posted by Reviewer3117408 on Jan 07, 2011

According to my medical newsletters, this supplement will help long-term with bone flexibility, an important component of bone health. I have purchased many Doctor's Best products and trust them.

Doctor's Best

Posted by Reviewer2114347 on Apr 19, 2011

It appears to be a very fine product and a good complement to the calcium-magnesium and vitamin D supplements I take. C.G. Weiss

Delivery was prompt!

Posted by Reviewer2492761 on Apr 27, 2011

I am grateful to have found these pills and at a reasonable price, too. I am looking forward to stronger,whiter teeth soon! I am so thankful for Google which led me to your website.