My Success Story

Posted by Reviewer3100172 on Jan 31, 2007

I had been taking Fosomax and my bone density scores were poor and scary. When the news came out about the possible side effects of Fosomax, I immediately stopped taking it. My aunt told me about Strontium Bone Maker and I started taking two every morning about 4 or 5 months ago, and 1200 to 1800 mgs of Calcium every evening. I just had my f/u bone density and my scores have improved greatly, just -0.01 point away from being osteoporosis free. Needless to say, I am excited and looking forward to telling my doctor about the results. She has no idea that I stopped the Fosomax. I had to be sure the Strontium Bone Maker was working before telling her...and I am thrilled to say it is working!

Bone Builder

Posted by Reviewer1053901 on Sep 15, 2006

Osteoporosis runs in my family. In fact, both my sisters and myself have been diagnosed with it. We cannot take the prescription drugs, so I went online to try to find a natural product to help. I found Doctor's Best with Strontium. I had researched Strontium, so I ordered it. My younger sister had had a bone density done and they told her she had Osteoporosis. I not only ordered for myself, but for my younger sister and my oldest daughter. Two months later, my younger sister had another bone density done. They told her she had Osteopenia. It seems that her Osteoporosis had decreased. As of yet, I nor my daughter have had another bone density done, but we are all quite satisfied with my sister's outcome.

This product helps to build bones.

Posted by Reviewer1476368 on Oct 16, 2007

Since diagnosed with osteopenia in Nov 2006, I search the iherb website for product which can help to build bones. I fould Doctor's Best Strontium Bone Maker and have been taking it for nearly a year. I just went for my bone mass density scan on 15 Oct 2007 and the results show 9.1% increase in bone mass. Please be reminded that daily calcium intake must be about 1500mg.

Dolly Clark

Posted by Reviewer1292451 on Sep 22, 2008

This strontium (when used apart from calcium) increased my bone density over the period of one year. I have 18-month medical monitoring for osteoporosis, and my doctor was very pleased. I no longer have osteoporosis ....I am 70 years old.

Doctor's Best, Strontium

Posted by Reviewer2921740 on May 06, 2008

Dexa scan improvement after taking Strontium for two years. Calcium can't be taken with other medications but Strontium can be taken right along with other meds in morning, however calcium must still be taken later in the day. Has no side effects as other medications such as fozamax, Bonvia,etc. Martha Veneziale, Toledo, Ohio

Better nails

Posted by Reviewer2644464 on Oct 14, 2009

I've notice a concederable difference in my hair and nails since I started taking Strontium Bone Maker about four months ago. Great stuff.

Bones need this

Posted by Reviewer1793628 on Nov 24, 2007

Vital for good bones but make sure to take it at a different time from your Calcium/Magnesium

Strontium Doctor's Best

Posted by Reviewer1238281 on Apr 16, 2009

Research shows that Strontium is a vital ingredient in bone strength. Without it calcium is not effective absorbed into bones. Doctor's Best 340 mg Strontium, is a size that can easily be swallowed. Two tablets a day (680 mg), has been suggested as a typical dose, by researchers. It would take 12 months for a change to be clearly measurable with bone density. I am looking forward expectantly to my next test. While I was able to find a lower price for Doctor's Choice, when postage was taken into account iHerb was hugely cheaper.

Caution

Posted by Reviewer2626602 on Oct 24, 2010

This caused severe stomach pain. Will not ever use again! The pain stopped within 1-2 days after stopping the product.

Strontium Bone Maker

Posted by Reviewer2711248 on Jul 31, 2009

I have been using your product for some time, and my last bone density test results, indicate a increase in building of bone. Which says a lot for your product.