Doctor's Best, Suntheanine L-Theanine, 150 mg, 90 Veggie Caps

Reviews 1-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Not strong

Posted by Reviewer3170367 on Jan 24, 2012

This product is not strong at all - actually I didn't feel any kind of effect even after taking 20 capsules which makes a total of 3000mg of l-theanine. Normally I feel a very discernible effect when taking 200-400mg of theanine.

not effective

Posted by Reviewer1187956 on Sep 27, 2010

I have been taking this product as recommended and do not see any changes, calming down or improvement of sleep.

Didn't work for me

Posted by 5467951958981891830 on Dec 23, 2012

Unfortunately, this set my stomach on fire (I have an ulcer). Tried it three times and each time same result. Also, I didn't really notice any calming effects.

I didn't notice any difference

Posted by MyReveiws on Aug 08, 2013

But I'm interested in trying other brands.

Little to no effect

Posted by Reviewer2421704 on Apr 13, 2012

Having had wonderful results with another brand that absorbed through the skin, I thought Id buy some L Theanine in capsule and try it out. Bought 4 bottles of this brand. Nothing. Like another reviewer commented, its like a sugar pill or something. I should have known, based on the price and oddly high number of glowing reviews, that this product was suspect. L-Theanine itself is a great compound that effects me positively. However this brand is basically useless to me. Ive finished the four bottles, just to get rid of them, but will be buying other, more reliable brands in the future.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »