Suntheanine

Posted by Reviewer2396526 on Mar 06, 2011

Unobtrusively improves mood and ability to handle stress, feels natural - no sensation of being medicated.

Works Well

Posted by Reviewer1799903 on Jan 04, 2011

Works well for mild to moderate anxiety and stress. Does not make me drowsy. Not super-strong, but it does have a mild calming effect that helps noticeably. Worth trying if you have anxiety issues.

good product

Posted by Reviewer2154310 on Jan 30, 2013

helped my husband to get rid of sleeping pills. Also my sleep problems solved with this product last fall. 3 capsules in empty stomach and we got peaceful sleep.

excellent product for my child

Posted by Reviewer2623889 on Jun 19, 2009

Excellent product for my child. It helped her to calm down. She was very hyper-active before using the product, now she is more mellow and she is focusing better on all her tasks.

Relaxing...

Posted by From-the-Inside-Out on Aug 22, 2009

I use this with melatonin and it is so relaxing.

Really is the BEST L-Suntheanine

Posted by Reviewer1996189 on Oct 07, 2012

This brand of L-Suntheanine gives you a nice, relaxed feeling without feeling groggy or tired. When I ran out of my first bottle of this, I tried another brand just for the heck of it and I felt it didn't work even though it has the same ingredients except for a few inactive ingredients. I just tossed that one away ($20 bucks down the drain) and I'm reordering Doctor's Best. I will never try another brand of L-Suntheanine. I highly recommend this brand!

It works!

Posted by Reviewer2519856 on Dec 03, 2012

I feel better just knowing I have this in my purse. I feel de-stressed and more at peace without that chemical dullness or artificial buzz like you get with other prescription meds for stress/depression. 150mg is the perfect amount per capsule, not too much and not too little. It just take the edge off and reduces the paranoia I feel that everyone and everything is going wrong.

Excelent

Posted by Reviewer3316886 on Jan 28, 2013

I'm surprised this supplement is achieved serenity sleepless especially without any side effects

L-Theanine

Posted by Didokitty on Oct 13, 2013

Works quite well for mild anxiety and stress. I take L-Theanine occasionally, usually after lunch at work and it seems to help me focus better.

Not as good as Source Naturals

Posted by Reviewer2814550 on Feb 17, 2010

This one didn't work as well for me as the 200mg Source Naturals brand. The 200mg first thing in the morning on an empty stomach has worked wonders for my anxiety and helped me get off ativan.