Placebo effect or not- this seems to be working

Posted by 5376051982772157390 on Jun 18, 2013

Never felt this calm in a long while, though anxiety is still there, but the labored anxious breathing is much better now. Benzo only makes me tired and agitated but l-theanine definitely makes me calmer without the drowsiness. For me, this is the most effective supplement so far but I'll be experimenting dosages and even brand to see what works best. So far so good...

good product

Posted by Reviewer2154310 on Jan 30, 2013

helped my husband to get rid of sleeping pills. Also my sleep problems solved with this product last fall. 3 capsules in empty stomach and we got peaceful sleep.

Works Well

Posted by Reviewer1799903 on Jan 04, 2011

Works well for mild to moderate anxiety and stress. Does not make me drowsy. Not super-strong, but it does have a mild calming effect that helps noticeably. Worth trying if you have anxiety issues.

excellent product for my child

Posted by Reviewer2623889 on Jun 19, 2009

Excellent product for my child. It helped her to calm down. She was very hyper-active before using the product, now she is more mellow and she is focusing better on all her tasks.

Relaxing...

Posted by From-the-Inside-Out on Aug 22, 2009

I use this with melatonin and it is so relaxing.

Excelent

Posted by Reviewer3316886 on Jan 28, 2013

I'm surprised this supplement is achieved serenity sleepless especially without any side effects

It works!

Posted by Reviewer2519856 on Dec 03, 2012

I feel better just knowing I have this in my purse. I feel de-stressed and more at peace without that chemical dullness or artificial buzz like you get with other prescription meds for stress/depression. 150mg is the perfect amount per capsule, not too much and not too little. It just take the edge off and reduces the paranoia I feel that everyone and everything is going wrong.

L-Theanine

Posted by Didokitty on Oct 13, 2013

Works quite well for mild anxiety and stress. I take L-Theanine occasionally, usually after lunch at work and it seems to help me focus better.

Not as good as Source Naturals

Posted by Reviewer2814550 on Feb 17, 2010

This one didn't work as well for me as the 200mg Source Naturals brand. The 200mg first thing in the morning on an empty stomach has worked wonders for my anxiety and helped me get off ativan.

Doctor's Best, Suntheanine L-Theanine, 150 mg, 90 Veggie Caps (

Posted by Reviewer1286157 on May 17, 2010

Amazing international delivery from IHERB. Outstanding product at a good price. I use it ahead of major presentations and it certainly helps to combat tension and anxiety. Works even better in conjunction with GABA. United Kingdom