Suntheanine

Posted by Reviewer2396526 on Mar 06, 2011

Unobtrusively improves mood and ability to handle stress, feels natural - no sensation of being medicated.

Works Well

Posted by Reviewer1799903 on Jan 04, 2011

Works well for mild to moderate anxiety and stress. Does not make me drowsy. Not super-strong, but it does have a mild calming effect that helps noticeably. Worth trying if you have anxiety issues.

Not as good as Source Naturals

Posted by Reviewer2814550 on Feb 17, 2010

This one didn't work as well for me as the 200mg Source Naturals brand. The 200mg first thing in the morning on an empty stomach has worked wonders for my anxiety and helped me get off ativan.

excellent product for my child

Posted by Reviewer2623889 on Jun 19, 2009

Excellent product for my child. It helped her to calm down. She was very hyper-active before using the product, now she is more mellow and she is focusing better on all her tasks.

Good

Posted by Reviewer3260068 on Oct 12, 2012

Really good L-Theanine. Take two and you really notice the calming effect. Good to take before bed, or whren you've had too much caffiene!

Works nicely as a semi-mild sleeping aid for the evenings...

Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013

... when you feel stressed or anxious. There are also other good candidate products, and you should try out a few to see which one works best for you (as I did). PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

Wonderful and immediate results!

Posted by Reviewer2091864 on Apr 22, 2011

I had been having a 'tight' chest on and off for three months, my blood pressure was elevated, and I was having difficulty sleeping well. About 10 days after beginning Suntheanine,1 capsule/day, I woke up feeling immensely better. I would classify this as a Wonder Supplement!

L-Theanine

Posted by Didokitty on Oct 13, 2013

Works quite well for mild anxiety and stress. I take L-Theanine occasionally, usually after lunch at work and it seems to help me focus better.

Excelent

Posted by Reviewer3316886 on Jan 28, 2013

I'm surprised this supplement is achieved serenity sleepless especially without any side effects

The best on the market!

Posted by 4691939313244047318 on Apr 04, 2014

This L-theanine is the best I have tried! I have tried several brands and I am convinced this is the purest,highest quality product. I've seen what a 99% pure L-theanine looks like and tastes from another well know company. It is pure white with neutral taste. Many other companies cut there L-theanine with some junk but not Doctor's Best. The calming effects and pleasant energy are much more pronounced with this quality product!