Not as good as Source Naturals

Posted by Reviewer2814550 on Feb 17, 2010

This one didn't work as well for me as the 200mg Source Naturals brand. The 200mg first thing in the morning on an empty stomach has worked wonders for my anxiety and helped me get off ativan.

Works Well

Posted by Reviewer1799903 on Jan 04, 2011

Works well for mild to moderate anxiety and stress. Does not make me drowsy. Not super-strong, but it does have a mild calming effect that helps noticeably. Worth trying if you have anxiety issues.

Suntheanine

Posted by Reviewer2396526 on Mar 06, 2011

Unobtrusively improves mood and ability to handle stress, feels natural - no sensation of being medicated.

excellent product for my child

Posted by Reviewer2623889 on Jun 19, 2009

Excellent product for my child. It helped her to calm down. She was very hyper-active before using the product, now she is more mellow and she is focusing better on all her tasks.

Wonderful and immediate results!

Posted by Reviewer2091864 on Apr 22, 2011

I had been having a 'tight' chest on and off for three months, my blood pressure was elevated, and I was having difficulty sleeping well. About 10 days after beginning Suntheanine,1 capsule/day, I woke up feeling immensely better. I would classify this as a Wonder Supplement!

Works nicely as a semi-mild sleeping aid for the evenings...

Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013

... when you feel stressed or anxious. There are also other good candidate products, and you should try out a few to see which one works best for you (as I did). PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

Good

Posted by Reviewer3260068 on Oct 12, 2012

Really good L-Theanine. Take two and you really notice the calming effect. Good to take before bed, or whren you've had too much caffiene!

L-Theanine

Posted by Didokitty on Oct 13, 2013

Works quite well for mild anxiety and stress. I take L-Theanine occasionally, usually after lunch at work and it seems to help me focus better.

It works!

Posted by Reviewer2519856 on Dec 03, 2012

I feel better just knowing I have this in my purse. I feel de-stressed and more at peace without that chemical dullness or artificial buzz like you get with other prescription meds for stress/depression. 150mg is the perfect amount per capsule, not too much and not too little. It just take the edge off and reduces the paranoia I feel that everyone and everything is going wrong.

Perfect kind of calmness

Posted by jussipoika on Mar 09, 2013

Just as it says on the package. Relaxation without drowsiness. Perfect if you feel too stressed and need to get things done.