Like them

Posted by 5273168023097463292 on Apr 02, 2013

They do what they say, are allergy friendly, etc. Have bought twice, will probably buy again.

relaxing

Posted by Reviewer1889230 on Sep 13, 2010

This helps me relax and relieves stress. It helps me sleep.

L-Theanine

Posted by Reviewer2465153 on Apr 02, 2010

I really like this product. It has enabled me to delete a similar perscription product from my daily routine and take this on an as needed basis. Cheaper and better for me.

good

Posted by Reviewer1829960 on Jul 03, 2010

not a cure for stress but it is helpfull and gives a nice chill buzz

Takes the edge off.

Posted by Reviewer2317138 on Oct 04, 2011

First time user. This seems to take the edge off a little. No drowsiness. Will continue to use.

Great, helped bring my morning anxiety under control

Posted by Reviewer2902613 on Oct 30, 2011

This will be similar to my review for Natural 5-HTP, as I take them both, but I bought this to help deal with severe morning anxiety that I started having. I take one capsule of this before I go to sleep in addition to the 5-HTP, then another capsule when I wake up, and my anxiety is so much better now. I feared I'd have to go on medication, but these supplements have been a lifesaver.

Good stuff

Posted by wolf29 on Nov 23, 2011

I feel this is the best deal for the quantity and strength. I take it at night as it helps me sleep really well. I used to not be able to shut off my brain at night but this calms me down and sleep quite well. Sometimes I take it during the day but take Gaba more during the day then theanine.

Pretty good supplement!

Posted by Reviewer1425289 on Dec 12, 2011

Been using these for about 3 weeks now, usually just 150mg in the morning, sometimes 300mg if I'm expecting some additional stress/anxiety. I find 150mg puts me in a relaxed state but not 'tired' at all, I am able to do heavy/intensive work and cognition is not impaired at all but when I take a breather everything is nice and calm immediately, no leftover stress. 300mg does make me a bit sleepy feeling. One problem I had was I took 150mg before bed one night, didn't want to go to bed until 2am and when I finally started trying to sleep I couldn't. Eventually my legs started to cramp up and I didn't sleep until 7am. This never happens to me and the only thing I did differently that evening was try L-Theanine at 10pm. It is not a good sleep-aid in my opinion and I will only ever be taking it in the morning for here on. Besides that though it has been wonderful!

Works Well

Posted by Reviewer2837354 on Nov 05, 2010

I started taking this instead of St. John's Wart which always helped me with mild anxiety. This seems to work just as well.

calming

Posted by Reviewer1471868 on Aug 26, 2011

It does have a calming effect, but I'm not sure about the alert calmness. It made me feel kind of tired. However, I think it does have a definite calming effect. I think I'll take it on days I'm really stressed at work. It doesn't have a super sedative effect like an anti-anxiety prescription.