L-Theanine for Anxiety

Posted by ReaCovery on Jan 03, 2016

I'm still experimenting with these, trying to find my optimal dose and when best to take it, but it works great to lower anxiety and calm my nervous system down. I'm trying several brands and this one works fine. I'm recovering from protracted antidepressant withdrawal, and high levels of anxiety and fear have been some of my worst symptoms and this has been one of the few supplements which has really helped. I have to be careful not to take too much or I tend to get a bit apathetic and unmotivated to do much.

good

Posted by Reviewer1829960 on Jul 03, 2010

not a cure for stress but it is helpfull and gives a nice chill buzz

L-Theanine

Posted by Reviewer2465153 on Apr 02, 2010

I really like this product. It has enabled me to delete a similar perscription product from my daily routine and take this on an as needed basis. Cheaper and better for me.

relaxing

Posted by Reviewer1889230 on Sep 13, 2010

This helps me relax and relieves stress. It helps me sleep.

Works Well

Posted by Reviewer2837354 on Nov 05, 2010

I started taking this instead of St. John's Wart which always helped me with mild anxiety. This seems to work just as well.

Good stuff

Posted by wolf29 on Nov 23, 2011

I feel this is the best deal for the quantity and strength. I take it at night as it helps me sleep really well. I used to not be able to shut off my brain at night but this calms me down and sleep quite well. Sometimes I take it during the day but take Gaba more during the day then theanine.

drained

Posted by Reviewer1833527 on Apr 29, 2010

It took away the anxiety but I had no energy.

Relaxes

Posted by Reviewer1840838 on Jun 03, 2010

This product relaxes you w/out making you drowsy. I recommend it for anyone dealing with stress in their lives.

SUntheanine l-theanine

Posted by Reviewer2445419 on Sep 15, 2010

Sine I have taken these tablets I am so much better. My mood is better and I sleep before I woke up every night

DB's Suntheanine

Posted by Reviewer2328138 on Jul 12, 2010

I like it! You can sense the uptake in about 30 minutes! Amazing. Very relaxing. Works for about 6 hours. I would recommend taking it after strenuous exercise as it might be too relaxing!