Doctor's Best, Sytrinol, 60 Softgels

Great Cholesterol Reducer

Posted by Reviewer2434927 on Jul 05, 2010

This product has made me feel significantly better and also has lowered my cholesterol enough to make my doctor wonder what I've been doing. I take 2 everyday in the morning with a bowl of Oatmeal Plain no additives.

this is a keeper

Posted by Reviewer2063189 on Aug 18, 2010

Sytrinol decreased my tris significantly, but didnt effect my other numbers much. Avocado soy effected my HDl significantly so now, I am going to take both supps.

Cholesterol lowering

Posted by Reviewer3008086 on Nov 03, 2010

I have been taking sytrinol for a number of months and just had my second blood test recently. This blood test shows that my cholesterol level has remained at 186 (European measure - should be below 200)for 6 months now. It dropped from a level of 236. I am very pleased with the results and will continue to use and to recommend this product. M. O'Brien

Just say no to Statin's

Posted by Reviewer1447068 on Jun 09, 2011

Cholesterol management through an alternate pathway without the negative side effects of statins. Check NEJM, PubMed, Medscape etc for reviews of published research studies.

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2888991 on Nov 08, 2007

I've been using this for several months and its put my total cholesterol at a very healthy 170.