No effects on white cells

Posted by Reviewer1108068 on Mar 19, 2016

I have had a blood test before and after that product, it had no effects on my white cells count at all, disappointing

no noto nada

Posted by iber13 on Mar 06, 2015

..parece como si no tomara nada.. con el estomago vacío produce eructos. seguiré tomando mas tiempo e informaré.-

No effect

Posted by 5232295890670795300 on Jun 12, 2014

Unfortunately it didn't work for me - absolutely no effect.

Toxic

Posted by Iceland on May 03, 2014

Something must have gone wrong, the capsules, ingredient and the cotton smelled like turpentine. I will never shop anything from Doctor's Best again!

Not impressed

Posted by Reviewer2607044 on Feb 07, 2011

Can't say that either of us noticed any difference after taking this for about 3 months. If it is doing anything neither of us could tell what. Supposed to increase energy among other things, it doesn't. Maybe it works for others...

didn't notice

Posted by Reviewer2967700 on Aug 09, 2010

didn't notice anything, + they smell moldy, and not in the way these mushrooms are suppose to smell, i've studied herbs for over 20 years, and real Cordyceps has a kind of a chocolate smell to it.

Can't feel the effects

Posted by lotuspocus on May 05, 2009

I've been taking wild cordyceps extract for a while, but decided to give this a try as it's much more economical (this is like a quarter of the price). Sadly, it doesn't have the same 'oomph' as wild cordyceps.

Subtle if any effect.

Posted by Reviewer3177033 on Nov 17, 2007

I'm into my second bottle of this product, as I have committed to giving it a fair chance. Generally taking 2-4 capsules daily. No noticable change in energy levels. Read about it in a yoga magizine years ago and wanted to give it a try. I'll use it up, but not sure I will continue.