Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

Cordyceps is used in Traditional Chinese Medicine for thousands of years. Cordyceps is known to be anti cancer, improve athletic performance and stamina, boost libido, anti aging, build energy and endurance, immune boosting, strengthen cardiovascular system, improve HDL to LDL cholesterol ratio, increase cognitive function, support liver, kidney and lung functions, anti inflammatory, regulate blood glucose level, improve fertility, regulate blood pressure and others. The best strain of Cordyceps is commonly recognised to be from Tibetian Mountains which this product is from. The product is standardised, ensuring that you are getting minimum amount of the active ingredients. From my personal experience, I find that I have much more energy and my stamina has improved as well. The suggested use is 1-4 capsules daily. 2 capsules daily seems to work well enough for me. The capsule is vegetarian, not too big and easy to swallow. Pricewise, it’s fairly reasonable. The downside is that it contains flow agent, magnesium silicate. It’s not as common as magnesium stearate. It will be better if they have a larger version as well. Check out my page for more reviews!

DOCTOR'S BEST ULTRA CORDYCEPS

Posted by Reviewer2352505 on Mar 06, 2008

I USE THIS FOR CONGESTION CAUSED BY MOLD, DUST, DAMPNESS RESULTING IN COUGH.

Cordyceps for stamina

Posted by Reviewer2497885 on May 30, 2008

It took about a month, but I definitely noticed an increase in my stamina and endurance.

Ultra Cordyceps

Posted by Reviewer2089770 on Feb 21, 2011

Pretty good for adrenal support.

Stabilizes my energy,good product.

Posted by Reviewer1612531 on Jun 27, 2011

Better than coffee.

Favourite supplement.

Posted by Reviewer3099688 on Feb 28, 2010

Been using this for a few years now, one of the very few supplements that actually does what it claims. Very effective to increase stamina in men and women. I highly recommend this.

Support immunity and kidney function

Posted by hele-ku-go on Jan 13, 2013

Pure herb (not extract) in capsules. Great for a wide scale of problems. It has also mild blood-thinning properties.

Best Value Cordyceps

Posted by Reviewer1220209 on Dec 19, 2013

I use the product during overnight shifts and find it works. It keeps you awake in a manner more subtle than caffeine, but just as strong. Having shopped around online for a few hours, this brand is the best value cordyceps.

good

Posted by 4860901449804686039 on Jan 07, 2015

Health improved.

cordyceps

Posted by 5687620954916004838 on Dec 11, 2015

Definite improvement in our breathing issues since we've been taking this product.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »