cordyceps

Posted by 5687620954916004838 on Dec 11, 2015

Definite improvement in our breathing issues since we've been taking this product.

good

Posted by 4860901449804686039 on Jan 07, 2015

Health improved.

Best Value Cordyceps

Posted by Reviewer1220209 on Dec 19, 2013

I use the product during overnight shifts and find it works. It keeps you awake in a manner more subtle than caffeine, but just as strong. Having shopped around online for a few hours, this brand is the best value cordyceps.

Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

Cordyceps is used in Traditional Chinese Medicine for thousands of years. Cordyceps is known to be anti cancer, improve athletic performance and stamina, boost libido, anti aging, build energy and endurance, immune boosting, strengthen cardiovascular system, improve HDL to LDL cholesterol ratio, increase cognitive function, support liver, kidney and lung functions, anti inflammatory, regulate blood glucose level, improve fertility, regulate blood pressure and others. The best strain of Cordyceps is commonly recognised to be from Tibetian Mountains which this product is from. The product is standardised, ensuring that you are getting minimum amount of the active ingredients. From my personal experience, I find that I have much more energy and my stamina has improved as well. The suggested use is 1-4 capsules daily. 2 capsules daily seems to work well enough for me. The capsule is vegetarian, not too big and easy to swallow. Pricewise, it’s fairly reasonable. The downside is that it contains flow agent, magnesium silicate. It’s not as common as magnesium stearate. It will be better if they have a larger version as well. Check out my page for more reviews!

Support immunity and kidney function

Posted by hele-ku-go on Jan 13, 2013

Pure herb (not extract) in capsules. Great for a wide scale of problems. It has also mild blood-thinning properties.

Price performer

Posted by Reviewer3064431 on Jun 29, 2011

Cannot evaluate on the basis of efficacy. have not experienced any changes in energy or other aspects of living past 50. Like many mushroom/fungi based supplements, hard to know what the actual potency via nutrient delivered to system is. No mood changes or emotional swings noted, I still can't endure watching our Lady of Perpetual PMS--Nancy Grace.

Stabilizes my energy,good product.

Posted by Reviewer1612531 on Jun 27, 2011

Better than coffee.

Will get again

Posted by aromatherapy on Apr 04, 2011

These do seem to help with energy. I take 2am and 2pm. Taking them now for one month. I do not know if they are ok for long term use. I am going to go steady with them for 2 months and the reevaluate them. They go down easy with no stomach problems. I need to look more and see if long term use is beneficial. They have many benefits and I like them.

Ultra Cordyceps

Posted by Reviewer2089770 on Feb 21, 2011

Pretty good for adrenal support.

Good product good price

Posted by Reviewer2843403 on Sep 13, 2010

this cordyceps is my first I've tried. I feel it gives me slight energy lift but also an increase in exercise endurance/performance. Dr's best is a good brand. It's not 5 star because I was expecting a lot more given the history of Cordyceps. I'm going to try Aloha Medicinals brand which I think might be better. In any case this is a quality product

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »