Impressive!

Posted by 5155890126300345075 on Jun 06, 2015

I tried a few brands and Doctor's Best ultra cordyceps and ectectic inst .cordyceps are the best!

Love this

Posted by 5324370930271032431 on Mar 18, 2015

I didn't notice when I took only 1 cap. But taking 3 caps (2,250mg) of this does wonders for concentration for me. I totally feel it. I do take this with a range of other supplements and a healthy breakfast. This will for sure stay in my stack from now on.

Absolutely different life quality

Posted by 5036216087745777392 on Jun 08, 2014

Very strong immediate effect. You feel fresh and energetic all day. Gives you a good sense for better life.

Good energy levels!

Posted by Reviewer2944616 on Mar 23, 2014

I love this: it gave me good energy increase, so I could start exercising after a long slump. When you're in a rut, you need extra energy, motivation & support. This made my exercise easy and thus motivated me to keep going. The energy felt consistent without any jolts of too much at first and crashing after. I haven't taken it in a while, as I take breaks from supplements after 2-3 months (ideally should be taking 1 day break after each 3-4 days of intake, then take a long break after 2-3 months, so that your body doesn't habituate to it and so that the supplement still works well). That said, I got distracted onto other supplements for a while, but this one was a good one, so I want to start taking it again and see how I feel now that I work out quite a lot and on a regular basis. Will update this later.

Great product

Posted by sunstate on Jan 31, 2014

Best result I feel when consume several days and then do a little interruption.Whey protein improves immunity boost effect from cordyceps.

Good product!

Posted by 4718838970574760895 on Dec 17, 2013

High recommend

WORKING NATURAL ENERGY BOOSTER WITH NO ANXIETY..

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 19, 2013

since i love the taste and nutritional value of cordyceps as a whole food i figured it would be interesting to try an extract so i got doctr's best freebie,it was a big surprise for me to find out that as an extract it has a remarkable effect on my energy levels and drives me not to be a potato couch in a natural way as if i decided it,but the 2 cordyceps caps it take decided for me and thats a very good effect so i decided to buy their 60 caps bottle and i'm very happy with it.it has a far better effect on me than other adaptogen such as holy basil or even korean ginesng and it lasts for a few hours ,i can't compare to other extracts for now as its my first trial but i will update when i try several different types of cordyceps extracts like cs-4 , Cordyceps Cephalosporium Mycelia , Cordyceps militaris , Cordyceps Sinensis Aweto , cordyceps sinensis mycelium and maybe the wild harvested cordyceps.the only downside for this product is the unnecesary fillers in the capsule but other than that i am more than happy with it,even amazed and its hard to amaze me!....you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

good

Posted by 5169943009748473693 on Sep 30, 2013

excellent

Good

Posted by 4939742517734258444 on Jul 04, 2013

For my mother, after taking about 1 month, she seems to be more alert & energetic, she also taking CoQ10.

GOOD FOR ENERGY AND LIBIDO KILLS LEUKEMIA CELLS

Posted by Reviewer1514410 on Apr 22, 2013

It increase energy, good for lungs and increase libido and above all kills leukemia cells. Google it.