Excellent Product!

Posted by Reviewer2055457 on Mar 24, 2007

I really wasn't expecting such noticable results. My life has gotten much more hectic over the past couple of years and I have experienced a drop in energy. Several days after I began using this, I was very surprised at how much better I felt. I know it sounds like a corny commercial, but it literally added a new spring to my step, and it took effect so quickly!

good product

Posted by Reviewer2234620 on Nov 22, 2007

I must say that I am impressed by this product.I am 66 and it has given me that burst of energy that has been missing for a while.

Ultra Cordyceps

Posted by Reviewer1940673 on Aug 08, 2008

This product is excellent for endurance. I mountain bike and I really notice my increased stamina when taking Cordyceps.

greattt product

Posted by Reviewer3031922 on Jan 27, 2011

i have reviewed this product earlier but that time i just had started taking it now after 4 months i would like to mention that this product increased my stamina and endurance when doing any effort like sports or running..It significantly helped with my asthma,and my breathing and now i reordered the cordyceps plus hoping it has some added effects to this one...very happy with it

Great Product for a Variety of Uses

Posted by Reviewer1215443 on Jan 03, 2010

After shopping around, I found that iHerb offers this Doctor's Best product at a reasonable price. Taken on a daily basis, as directed, it has given me the extra stamina I need to get through the day, as well as for other uses as indicated on the label.

Ultra Cordyceps

Posted by Reviewer2324350 on May 17, 2010

Fabulous product! I am using it for the treatment of an autoimmune disease, as well as for cardiac support and blood-thinning properties. It works well with a few other supplements like garlic and flax oil capsules. Priced well too, by comparison!

Great price, great results

Posted by Reviewer2432709 on Oct 24, 2007

I don't usually bother to reveiw products, but this one in outstanding. Doctor's Best, Ultra Cordyceps rates up there with the best cordyceps available. There's another brand that is also excellent, but it runs $20 a bottle -- Doctor's best is equal to that other brand at less than half the price. You can expect a good deal more energy, and much better oxygen utilization. It tends to slow your heart rate. Sherpas use this to help them climb Everest without oxygen. I use it to improve my cardio workouts.

Good for Liver, Energy and the Immune

Posted by Reviewer2727028 on Apr 24, 2011

from Bulgaria One of the best. It affects not only your Immune system, but improove hart, kidneys, the liver. That is why you feel more energy and relaxation. You can catch your breath. Also fast shipment to here. Swtching to Ultra Plus.

Doctor'S Best, Ultracordyceps, 60 vege caps

Posted by alvinlky on Jan 25, 2013

Excellent Quality product at an economical price.

Best price I could find for this.

Posted by Reviewer1552984 on Jul 22, 2009

I take this a couple of hours before I go to the gym with food. I am hoping it will help with the depressed immune system that you get after exercise. I have managed to stay healthy since I started with many people around me down with the flu, so it could be a factor.....