This Cordyceps really works

Posted by Reviewer2455301 on Jul 17, 2009

I tried other cordyceps, but since I started taking this I've had virtually no sickness whatsoever. One time I ran out for a week and sure enough, I caught a cold. I have not found any better cordyceps product for this price.

So Far, So Good

Posted by Reviewer1161581 on Nov 18, 2007

So, I take a lot of supplements, but this is among those I credit with the fact that I have been surrounded by sick people, at work and at home, for the last two weeks, and not even a sniffle. Will continue taking (but switching to the Doctor's Best Ultra Cordyceps plus, which has some added goodies). I feel that this is an important part of my being able to maintain my health and resistance to illness.

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer2164014 on May 06, 2010

Very good cordyceps with nice smell and taste. Seems to be very good for energy.

decent

Posted by Reviewer2726664 on Feb 07, 2011

I do operate at a higher heart rate longer with this when cycling.

Dorothy, Missouri

Posted by Reviewer1108133 on Aug 09, 2010

I love this product it gives me strenght and energy. I will definitely recommend to a others.

Doctor's Cordyceps

Posted by ivyengland on Nov 06, 2010

I bought these for my daughter for energy and she likes them.

Good

Posted by 4939742517734258444 on Jul 04, 2013

For my mother, after taking about 1 month, she seems to be more alert & energetic, she also taking CoQ10.

Good energy levels!

Posted by Reviewer2944616 on Mar 23, 2014

I love this: it gave me good energy increase, so I could start exercising after a long slump. When you're in a rut, you need extra energy, motivation & support. This made my exercise easy and thus motivated me to keep going. The energy felt consistent without any jolts of too much at first and crashing after. I haven't taken it in a while, as I take breaks from supplements after 2-3 months (ideally should be taking 1 day break after each 3-4 days of intake, then take a long break after 2-3 months, so that your body doesn't habituate to it and so that the supplement still works well). That said, I got distracted onto other supplements for a while, but this one was a good one, so I want to start taking it again and see how I feel now that I work out quite a lot and on a regular basis. Will update this later.

Love this

Posted by 5324370930271032431 on Mar 18, 2015

I didn't notice when I took only 1 cap. But taking 3 caps (2,250mg) of this does wonders for concentration for me. I totally feel it. I do take this with a range of other supplements and a healthy breakfast. This will for sure stay in my stack from now on.

Impressive!

Posted by 5155890126300345075 on Jun 06, 2015

I tried a few brands and Doctor's Best ultra cordyceps and ectectic inst .cordyceps are the best!