Very Good

Posted by Reviewer2164014 on May 06, 2010

Very good cordyceps with nice smell and taste. Seems to be very good for energy.

decent

Posted by Reviewer2726664 on Feb 07, 2011

I do operate at a higher heart rate longer with this when cycling.

Dorothy, Missouri

Posted by Reviewer1108133 on Aug 09, 2010

I love this product it gives me strenght and energy. I will definitely recommend to a others.

Doctor's Cordyceps

Posted by ivyengland on Nov 06, 2010

I bought these for my daughter for energy and she likes them.

WORKING NATURAL ENERGY BOOSTER WITH NO ANXIETY..

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 19, 2013

since i love the taste and nutritional value of cordyceps as a whole food i figured it would be interesting to try an extract so i got doctr's best freebie,it was a big surprise for me to find out that as an extract it has a remarkable effect on my energy levels and drives me not to be a potato couch in a natural way as if i decided it,but the 2 cordyceps caps it take decided for me and thats a very good effect so i decided to buy their 60 caps bottle and i'm very happy with it.it has a far better effect on me than other adaptogen such as holy basil or even korean ginesng and it lasts for a few hours ,i can't compare to other extracts for now as its my first trial but i will update when i try several different types of cordyceps extracts like cs-4 , Cordyceps Cephalosporium Mycelia , Cordyceps militaris , Cordyceps Sinensis Aweto , cordyceps sinensis mycelium and maybe the wild harvested cordyceps.the only downside for this product is the unnecesary fillers in the capsule but other than that i am more than happy with it,even amazed and its hard to amaze me!....you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Good

Posted by 4939742517734258444 on Jul 04, 2013

For my mother, after taking about 1 month, she seems to be more alert & energetic, she also taking CoQ10.

Good energy levels!

Posted by Reviewer2944616 on Mar 23, 2014

I love this: it gave me good energy increase, so I could start exercising after a long slump. When you're in a rut, you need extra energy, motivation & support. This made my exercise easy and thus motivated me to keep going. The energy felt consistent without any jolts of too much at first and crashing after. I haven't taken it in a while, as I take breaks from supplements after 2-3 months (ideally should be taking 1 day break after each 3-4 days of intake, then take a long break after 2-3 months, so that your body doesn't habituate to it and so that the supplement still works well). That said, I got distracted onto other supplements for a while, but this one was a good one, so I want to start taking it again and see how I feel now that I work out quite a lot and on a regular basis. Will update this later.

Love this

Posted by 5324370930271032431 on Mar 18, 2015

I didn't notice when I took only 1 cap. But taking 3 caps (2,250mg) of this does wonders for concentration for me. I totally feel it. I do take this with a range of other supplements and a healthy breakfast. This will for sure stay in my stack from now on.

Impressive!

Posted by 5155890126300345075 on Jun 06, 2015

I tried a few brands and Doctor's Best ultra cordyceps and ectectic inst .cordyceps are the best!

Best Value Cordyceps

Posted by Reviewer1220209 on Dec 19, 2013

I use the product during overnight shifts and find it works. It keeps you awake in a manner more subtle than caffeine, but just as strong. Having shopped around online for a few hours, this brand is the best value cordyceps.