WORKING NATURAL ENERGY BOOSTER WITH NO ANXIETY..

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 19, 2013

since i love the taste and nutritional value of cordyceps as a whole food i figured it would be interesting to try an extract so i got doctr's best freebie,it was a big surprise for me to find out that as an extract it has a remarkable effect on my energy levels and drives me not to be a potato couch in a natural way as if i decided it,but the 2 cordyceps caps it take decided for me and thats a very good effect so i decided to buy their 60 caps bottle and i'm very happy with it.it has a far better effect on me than other adaptogen such as holy basil or even korean ginesng and it lasts for a few hours ,i can't compare to other extracts for now as its my first trial but i will update when i try several different types of cordyceps extracts like cs-4 , Cordyceps Cephalosporium Mycelia , Cordyceps militaris , Cordyceps Sinensis Aweto , cordyceps sinensis mycelium and maybe the wild harvested cordyceps.the only downside for this product is the unnecesary fillers in the capsule but other than that i am more than happy with it,even amazed and its hard to amaze me!....you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Impressive!

Posted by 5155890126300345075 on Jun 06, 2015

I tried a few brands and Doctor's Best ultra cordyceps and ectectic inst .cordyceps are the best!

Effectiveness but whith patience

Posted by 4861101337694769635 on May 29, 2016

I start using this product,and i was not happy because i wasn't feeling nothing like others reviewers.and thoses day i can tell you that it's work,i'm a road cyclist ans i fell i breathing deeper than before and got more muscular résistance.i can use a big gear longer. Sorry for my english cause i'm french.start fell the différence +- 3 weeks after start one pill the morning and another the afternoon.it's like spirulina smooth impact.

Support immunity and kidney function

Posted by hele-ku-go on Jan 13, 2013

Pure herb (not extract) in capsules. Great for a wide scale of problems. It has also mild blood-thinning properties.

Favourite supplement.

Posted by Reviewer3099688 on Feb 28, 2010

Been using this for a few years now, one of the very few supplements that actually does what it claims. Very effective to increase stamina in men and women. I highly recommend this.

Doctor's Best, Ultra Cordyceps

Posted by Reviewer1693034 on Aug 29, 2012

Sunku pasakyti apie veiksmingumÄ….

Not What I Expected

Posted by Reviewer2324873 on Jan 09, 2008

I have been taking these supplements three times a day,since I received them. There has been not noticible improve in my blood sugar or my weight. There doesn't seem to be any noticible advantage to taking this product.

no noto nada

Posted by iber13 on Mar 06, 2015

..parece como si no tomara nada.. con el estomago vacío produce eructos. seguiré tomando mas tiempo e informaré.-

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1247661 on Jul 10, 2009

great stuff just found out about this. ordered to try it out.very very good

ALWAYS A+

Posted by Reviewer3165952 on Jan 30, 2009

Great value, super fast delivery even overseas. Cordyceps is fantastic for support the body during long antibiotics course. Would never buy from anywhere else. AT