Price performer

Posted by Reviewer3064431 on Jun 29, 2011

Cannot evaluate on the basis of efficacy. have not experienced any changes in energy or other aspects of living past 50. Like many mushroom/fungi based supplements, hard to know what the actual potency via nutrient delivered to system is. No mood changes or emotional swings noted, I still can't endure watching our Lady of Perpetual PMS--Nancy Grace.

Will get again

Posted by aromatherapy on Apr 04, 2011

These do seem to help with energy. I take 2am and 2pm. Taking them now for one month. I do not know if they are ok for long term use. I am going to go steady with them for 2 months and the reevaluate them. They go down easy with no stomach problems. I need to look more and see if long term use is beneficial. They have many benefits and I like them.

Good product good price

Posted by Reviewer2843403 on Sep 13, 2010

this cordyceps is my first I've tried. I feel it gives me slight energy lift but also an increase in exercise endurance/performance. Dr's best is a good brand. It's not 5 star because I was expecting a lot more given the history of Cordyceps. I'm going to try Aloha Medicinals brand which I think might be better. In any case this is a quality product

Just started this

Posted by Reviewer2995154 on Mar 29, 2010

Just started taking this product for stamina/endurance/energy. . .Too soon to tell.

Haven't noticed energy increase

Posted by Reviewer1149810 on Jul 01, 2010

I will stick with this supplement and see how I feel by the time I've taken them all. I saw on Doctor Oz that Cordyceps were good for you. I may try another brand next time or may stick with this brand. I will definitely continue with Cordyceps and with Iherb.

no changes

Posted by otheri on Feb 01, 2014

Is use the product for 2 months now. No change at all.

Good product, but doesn't go down well...

Posted by Reviewer1830598 on Aug 10, 2013

It's a good product that just doesn't go down well... there is a definite earthy/mushroom-y aftertaste (immediately after swallowing it) that just doesn't sit well with me, nor the other family member that was taking it. However, we stumbled across the New Chapter cordyceps, and we were delighted to discover that there is absolutely NO unpleasant aftertaste what-so-ever. At all, at any point after taking it. From this point forward, it's only the New Chapter Cordyceps for us - the same great effects without the unpleasant aftertaste.

very expensive

Posted by 4871441214480765874 on Aug 27, 2014

very expensive

Energy?

Posted by 4636017253845483928 on Aug 06, 2013

Supposed to give you a ton of energy but it's not working so far :(

No effect

Posted by 5232295890670795300 on Jun 12, 2014

Unfortunately it didn't work for me - absolutely no effect.