Helps with energy and immune system

Posted by Reviewer3065769 on Jul 07, 2012

This is a good general immune system booster. When I need to be feeling well for a few hours, I'll take 2-4 of these pills along with some "Ginseng Revitalizer." Together they seem to make me feel better if I'm slightly sick and they give me a boost of energy without caffeine. These pills do have a bit of a taste/smell to them. I guess the mushrooms are pretty potent.

Mitochondrial enhancement

Posted by DocMike on Aug 19, 2012

This Doctor's Best product packs in the Cordyceps and its active ingredients. Try this cutting edge supplement used by the Chinese Olympic teams of past to boost performance for 2-3 months and see if your energy and stamina are improved.

Price performer

Posted by Reviewer3064431 on Jun 29, 2011

Cannot evaluate on the basis of efficacy. have not experienced any changes in energy or other aspects of living past 50. Like many mushroom/fungi based supplements, hard to know what the actual potency via nutrient delivered to system is. No mood changes or emotional swings noted, I still can't endure watching our Lady of Perpetual PMS--Nancy Grace.

Good product good price

Posted by Reviewer2843403 on Sep 13, 2010

this cordyceps is my first I've tried. I feel it gives me slight energy lift but also an increase in exercise endurance/performance. Dr's best is a good brand. It's not 5 star because I was expecting a lot more given the history of Cordyceps. I'm going to try Aloha Medicinals brand which I think might be better. In any case this is a quality product

Will get again

Posted by aromatherapy on Apr 04, 2011

These do seem to help with energy. I take 2am and 2pm. Taking them now for one month. I do not know if they are ok for long term use. I am going to go steady with them for 2 months and the reevaluate them. They go down easy with no stomach problems. I need to look more and see if long term use is beneficial. They have many benefits and I like them.

Just started this

Posted by Reviewer2995154 on Mar 29, 2010

Just started taking this product for stamina/endurance/energy. . .Too soon to tell.

good

Posted by 4860901449804686039 on Jan 07, 2015

Health improved.

cordyceps

Posted by 5687620954916004838 on Dec 11, 2015

Definite improvement in our breathing issues since we've been taking this product.

More Fresh

Posted by 4702391633546739784 on Aug 22, 2016

It can help to improve your sleeping quality and increase your body energy level.

very expensive