10% Off Orders Over $40!

Doctor's Best, Ultra Cordyceps Plus, 60 Veggie Caps

Reviews 1-star

I got a bad batch.:(

Posted by Reviewer1467941 on Jan 04, 2013

I have taken this product before, and liked the fact that it supports kidney and lung health. Didn't have any complaints at all about the first bottle I used, but the second one had a terrible "off" smell and taste... sort of rancid or musty. Yes, I know it IS a mushroom based product, but something was really wrong with the second bottle. I wish iHerb had a better way to give feedback on specific problems with products. I know I can't return it because it's open... but feel like they need to know that something is not right with this. I am also sending them an e-mail about it. I feel bad about posting this because I have purchased from iHerb for years and LOVE them, and I love the Doctor's Best brand and have never had any complaint about their products before.

Don't notice a thing yet

Posted by Reviewer2631717 on May 20, 2008

I was getting pretty tired lately, sluggish. Even tea wasn't helping, other than for that quick rush. I bought 3 bottles of these hoping for results: NOTHING yet. Perhaps it takes more than one bottle to kick in. Perhaps this batch was all leached out, or didn't get enough fertilizer. It is not even as strong as a good cup of tea. And I am still easily worn out by the end of the day. Is there anything else I can try, I'm already taking Q10 50mg. Ow well, it's back to tea. Millie from Cunuckenville

Not Impressed

Posted by 5111278098537584394 on Oct 23, 2012

My name and I both took this for about 2 weeks and we were completely exhausted all the time. My son was falling asleep in his classes and I kept having to take a nap before work. If we sat still for 5 minutes we would fall alseep. We switched to Swansons brand cordyceps and don't experience the tiredness anymore. Cordyceps wonderful....just not Doctor's Best.