ultra cordyceps plus

Posted by Reviewer2465257 on May 07, 2009

I have been taking them for three weeks and started to exercise everyday (cycling) I think i have noticed an increase in my performacne and reduced requiremtn to take my inhaler before training. But this could be due to the increase level of exercise.. I will have a better grasp of what difference cordyceps are making over a longer period of time. the price was very reasonable as i purchased 12 bottles.

No obvious results; pricing is good

Posted by Reviewer3046836 on Jul 09, 2008

I bought this for my husband. He says comparatively it's not as good as another brand that he bought from Hong Kong. Having said that, the pricing of this is relatively cheaper.

Doctor's Best, Ultra Cordyceps Plus, 60 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2459862 on Feb 08, 2011

I am taking 4 pills everyday. 2 pills in the morning and also at night. Taking it with other supplements; Royal Jelly & Colostrum capsules. It seems quite good. Really boost my energy levels except that it had a 'smell' to it, a slight deterrant whenever I take the pills. It could be the smell of the capsules rather than what's inside. I had taken cordyceps capsules before bought from a chinese proprietory shop and it was odourless. It had some sweetness to it since it managed to attract ants (in my household) into the bottle cap while the previous brand that I was taking didn't.

Gives me a boost of energy

Posted by Reviewer2330947 on Mar 16, 2011

Waiting to see the longterm energy levels but right now it does help to give that boost.

Don't really feel any effect

Posted by SavoringLife on Feb 26, 2014

Not sure whether it is working but it is relatively cheap. Don't really feel any effect.

An average product.

Posted by 5285329274719688448 on Apr 07, 2016

I've seen better Cordyceps.

May be good

Posted by JoskeVermeulen on Jan 23, 2011

Using for one week now. I take 1 pill / day every morning. It makes you a little more awake, like after a cup of coffee.