Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

Cordyceps is used in Traditional Chinese Medicine for thousands of years. Cordyceps is known to be anti cancer, improve athletic performance and stamina, boost libido, anti aging, build energy and endurance, immune boosting, strengthen cardiovascular system, improve HDL to LDL cholesterol ratio, increase cognitive function, support liver, kidney and lung functions, anti inflammatory, regulate blood glucose level, improve fertility, regulate blood pressure and others. The best strain of Cordyceps is commonly recognised to be from Tibetian Mountains which this product is from. This product has also added Ginkgo Biloba, a brain herb known to boost brain circulation and oxygen level and Artichoke, a liver herb known for aid the liver and relieve digestive and bowel issues. However, they are present in such low dosages that I am not sure if I felt anything. The product is standardised, ensuring that you are getting minimum amount of the active ingredients. From my personal experience, I find that I have much more energy and my stamina has improved as well. It seems to work as well as the cordyceps standalone product by Doctor’s Best. The suggested use is 1-4 capsules daily. 2 capsules daily seem to work well enough for me. The capsule is vegetarian, not too big and easy to swallow. Pricewise, it’s fairly reasonable. The downside is that it contains flow agent, magnesium silicate. It’s not as common as magnesium stearate. It will be better if they have a larger version. Check out my page for more reviews!

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1036965 on Aug 10, 2012

I am only taking one capsule in the morning and it is gentle on my stomach and gives me energy.. can not go wrong with I Herb and Dr. Best ...

Cordyceps

Posted by Reviewer1723723 on Jan 11, 2013

Cordyceps is a good immune booster, reduce the frequency of colds and sore throat.

performance

Posted by 5227751836699278541 on Jul 01, 2014

the better supportive for respiratory system and exercise. The breathing system is more sufficint for exercise activity and normal life.

Joint pain improves with Cordyceps

Posted by 5336566705170704743 on Mar 27, 2015

I find Cordyceps very effective against pain in bone joints, especially in the hands.

for lung health

Posted by Janicka on May 08, 2016

I bought this product together with Serrapeptase to help me overcome the worst time of me having sarcoidosis. I am not sure how much these caps helped me, but now my sarcoidosis feels like gone. For other reviews, please click my name. Jana, Slovakia

Ok cordyceps

Posted by Reviewer2543158 on Jun 18, 2013

Subjective feeling is that this Cordyceps seems to give some boost to exercise and breathing capacity. Effects equal to another more expensive brand I've used.

Fast Delivery

Posted by 5451949323207699884 on Jan 29, 2014

Bought it for my parent that lived in Asia . They just started taking it and I hope it will give them more energy. I will updated later on.

Great supplement

Posted by 5495467764544360736 on Feb 18, 2014

I've been taking this supplement since 1 month ago. It really helps me in getting more energetic and making my day more productive.

Satisfied