Doctor's Best, Ultra Cordyceps Plus, 60 Veggie Caps

I got a bad batch.:(

Posted by Reviewer1467941 From Washington on Jan 04, 2013

I have taken this product before, and liked the fact that it supports kidney and lung health. Didn't have any complaints at all about the first bottle I used, but the second one had a terrible "off" smell and taste... sort of rancid or musty. Yes, I know it IS a mushroom based product, but something was really wrong with the second bottle. I wish iHerb had a better way to give feedback on specific problems with products. I know I can't return it because it's open... but feel like they need to know that something is not right with this. I am also sending them an e-mail about it. I feel bad about posting this because I have purchased from iHerb for years and LOVE them, and I love the Doctor's Best brand and have never had any complaint about their products before.

Don't notice a thing yet

Posted by Reviewer2631717 From Canada on May 20, 2008

I was getting pretty tired lately, sluggish. Even tea wasn't helping, other than for that quick rush. I bought 3 bottles of these hoping for results: NOTHING yet. Perhaps it takes more than one bottle to kick in. Perhaps this batch was all leached out, or didn't get enough fertilizer. It is not even as strong as a good cup of tea. And I am still easily worn out by the end of the day. Is there anything else I can try, I'm already taking Q10 50mg. Ow well, it's back to tea. Millie from Cunuckenville

cordyceps

Posted by Reviewer2362184 From Texas on May 27, 2011

I take one in am, one in afternoon. My energy has increased. I know it is this product. CFS is better.

ultra cordyceps plus

Posted by Reviewer2465257 From Ireland on May 07, 2009

I have been taking them for three weeks and started to exercise everyday (cycling) I think i have noticed an increase in my performacne and reduced requiremtn to take my inhaler before training. But this could be due to the increase level of exercise.. I will have a better grasp of what difference cordyceps are making over a longer period of time. the price was very reasonable as i purchased 12 bottles.

IMMUNE,LUNG Booster

Posted by Reviewer2495622 From Philippines on Mar 11, 2010

Ive tested cordyceps protection to the lung during the fire at Palos Verdes Ca. last year. For 3 or more days the air was so toxic but our lungs survived. No colds nor cough developed.