New To iHerb?

Doctor's Best, Ultra Cordyceps Plus, 60 Veggie Caps

Best so far

Posted by felician on Apr 12, 2011

So far is the best I've tried. It has guaranteed effects and I plan to get a lot more.

Promising research

Posted by holyvitaminsbatman on Aug 24, 2012

This is one of the more interesting supps on the market, being that it's derived from a zombie fungus that takes over other organisms and kills them. Supposedly it's great for humans and there is promising research to that effect. I consider this my "what the hell" supplement. Can't say I perceive an effect, but maybe it's saving my life or something. I have no idea.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1187801 on Oct 10, 2012

I'm simply grateful that Doctors best made this incredible product at reasonable price. It gives me energy and good mood when I lack sleep and feel stressed, it is uncanny. I'll always purchase this as long as iherb carries it, thanks!

Great energy at a very good price!

Posted by Reviewer2329164 on Jul 14, 2011

This product is great. Gives you increased energy and stamina and the price is so much cheaper than the other product we were using which we were getting from a multi level marketing company. Also haven't noticed any gastrointestinal side effects with this which my wife and I were both noticing with the other product.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2234897 on Aug 09, 2011

helped certainly with my cardio