the best

Posted by 4765098748974643166 on Oct 20, 2016

it is very good and i feel with energy & Brian wellness from the first day i recommend it

for lung health

Posted by Janicka on May 08, 2016

I bought this product together with Serrapeptase to help me overcome the worst time of me having sarcoidosis. I am not sure how much these caps helped me, but now my sarcoidosis feels like gone. For other reviews, please click my name. Jana, Slovakia

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1036965 on Aug 10, 2012

I am only taking one capsule in the morning and it is gentle on my stomach and gives me energy.. can not go wrong with I Herb and Dr. Best ...

Cordyceps

Posted by Reviewer1723723 on Jan 11, 2013

Cordyceps is a good immune booster, reduce the frequency of colds and sore throat.

Doctor's Best, Ultra Cordyceps Plus, 60 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2459862 on Feb 08, 2011

I am taking 4 pills everyday. 2 pills in the morning and also at night. Taking it with other supplements; Royal Jelly & Colostrum capsules. It seems quite good. Really boost my energy levels except that it had a 'smell' to it, a slight deterrant whenever I take the pills. It could be the smell of the capsules rather than what's inside. I had taken cordyceps capsules before bought from a chinese proprietory shop and it was odourless. It had some sweetness to it since it managed to attract ants (in my household) into the bottle cap while the previous brand that I was taking didn't.

No obvious results; pricing is good

Posted by Reviewer3046836 on Jul 09, 2008

I bought this for my husband. He says comparatively it's not as good as another brand that he bought from Hong Kong. Having said that, the pricing of this is relatively cheaper.

good product

Posted by Reviewer2138681 on Jul 02, 2009

clears the nose, feel the added stamina. Great product

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1161581 on Nov 23, 2007

Cordyceps is very beneficial, and this adds Ginkgo and a little Artichoke for good measure, this is an important part of my regimen.

Cordyceps

Posted by Reviewer2042657 on Aug 08, 2010

You can really taste it, but is easy to take.

good for me

Posted by Reviewer1659370 on Jan 18, 2010

I take one pill in the morning w/ maca for a morning pick-me-up.