Doctor's Best, Ultra Cordyceps Plus, 60 Veggie Caps

MY RESULTS WITH CORDYSEPS PLUS

Posted by Reviewer1140957 on Jul 19, 2009

After 2 weeks of using this product, I have noticed a slight increase in energy. Not as much as I thought but still an increase. I have also noticed that my joints are hurting less and believe it is due to taking cordyseps plus. I plan on buying more soon and hope that I am feeling even more energetic after using cordyseps plus for a longer period of time.

I got a bad batch.:(

Posted by Reviewer1467941 on Jan 04, 2013

I have taken this product before, and liked the fact that it supports kidney and lung health. Didn't have any complaints at all about the first bottle I used, but the second one had a terrible "off" smell and taste... sort of rancid or musty. Yes, I know it IS a mushroom based product, but something was really wrong with the second bottle. I wish iHerb had a better way to give feedback on specific problems with products. I know I can't return it because it's open... but feel like they need to know that something is not right with this. I am also sending them an e-mail about it. I feel bad about posting this because I have purchased from iHerb for years and LOVE them, and I love the Doctor's Best brand and have never had any complaint about their products before.

Surprised at how quickly I felt the effects.

Posted by Reviewer1091251 on Nov 07, 2010

Within 24 hours felt much more energetic on two capsules a day. I found that if I took a capsule after 3pm, I had difficulty falling asleep at night.

Good product!

Posted by Reviewer2896968 on Oct 21, 2010

These seem to be just as good as products sold by TCM practioners & herbalists and more economical. I've been taking Cordyceps for more than 10 years and I believe that they really help boost ones immune system.

Powerful supplement

Posted by Reviewer2374757 on May 01, 2009

studies have shown it to be effective for chronic fatigue, liver problem, circulation problems. Afflicted with all 3 due to Lyme taking this with MyCo Defence by Natures Way and Garlic Factors by Natural Factors. I seem to be improving. Dr Zhang talks about Cordyceps and Garlic in his book Lyme Disease and Modern Chinese Medicine.