Makes a big difference in the gyn

Posted by Reviewer1384755 on Oct 31, 2011

I am taking challenging spin classes where the goal is to "survive". The very first class after taking this supplement I thought there was something wrong with the tension wheel- the bike ran lighter. In the weight training classes I have a similar results.

Doctors Best Cordyceps Plus

Posted by Reviewer1302616 on Dec 21, 2011

Phenomenal. But you need to take them 1st thing in the morning. I still found myself awake and alert far into the night.

Promising research

Posted by holyvitaminsbatman on Aug 24, 2012

This is one of the more interesting supps on the market, being that it's derived from a zombie fungus that takes over other organisms and kills them. Supposedly it's great for humans and there is promising research to that effect. I consider this my "what the hell" supplement. Can't say I perceive an effect, but maybe it's saving my life or something. I have no idea.

havent noticed yet

Posted by Reviewer1085684 on Jan 06, 2012

dont think i have been taking them long enough

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1187801 on Oct 10, 2012

I'm simply grateful that Doctors best made this incredible product at reasonable price. It gives me energy and good mood when I lack sleep and feel stressed, it is uncanny. I'll always purchase this as long as iherb carries it, thanks!

Feel good

Posted by Reviewer1052225 on Oct 27, 2011

Cordyceps always gives me a boost and brightens my mood. This brand works the best for me and the price is right. The only negative is that I get cotton mouth sometimes.

Good for lungs

Posted by Reviewer2034753 on Oct 05, 2011

After I started giving it to my kid daily, he seldomly coughs.

Posted by Sharpie on Oct 23, 2010

Big fan of Drs Best. Part of my daily routine

Diavetes and Stomach problems

Posted by Reviewer2477918 on Sep 24, 2009

If you have stomach problems, take one tablet before to sleep, then you will see the different. I use this product for many years with success. Also keep Diavetes down.

IMMUNE,LUNG Booster

Posted by Reviewer2495622 on Mar 11, 2010

Ive tested cordyceps protection to the lung during the fire at Palos Verdes Ca. last year. For 3 or more days the air was so toxic but our lungs survived. No colds nor cough developed.