July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Doctor's Best, Ultra Cordyceps Plus, 60 Veggie Caps

Reviews 5-star

feel like a kid again

Posted by 4876088843380907126 on Mar 17, 2014

Basically.... after taking these, half the recommended dosage, at first... I felt a burst of energy.. vitality... not to mention a very noticeable boost in my Libido... which after being on opiates for so long, had kinda lost that. This in conjunction with the Mushroom Defense 16 complex, I feel like I am untouchable. I am looking into AHCC atm though as it is way more effective, and has more alkaloids than these freeze dried mushies. I grow medicinal mushrooms myself, so I do have a biased opinion.. but who wouldn't want to go natural.. you just.. feel better.

Makes a big difference in the gyn

Posted by Reviewer1384755 on Oct 31, 2011

I am taking challenging spin classes where the goal is to "survive". The very first class after taking this supplement I thought there was something wrong with the tension wheel- the bike ran lighter. In the weight training classes I have a similar results.

Doctors Best Cordyceps Plus

Posted by Reviewer1302616 on Dec 21, 2011

Phenomenal. But you need to take them 1st thing in the morning. I still found myself awake and alert far into the night.

Promising research

Posted by holyvitaminsbatman on Aug 24, 2012

This is one of the more interesting supps on the market, being that it's derived from a zombie fungus that takes over other organisms and kills them. Supposedly it's great for humans and there is promising research to that effect. I consider this my "what the hell" supplement. Can't say I perceive an effect, but maybe it's saving my life or something. I have no idea.

havent noticed yet

Posted by Reviewer1085684 on Jan 06, 2012

dont think i have been taking them long enough