Doctor's best Cordyceps

Posted by Reviewer1274616 on Sep 03, 2010

really works. get my digestive system back in shape...haven't felt this good in years.

Promising research

Posted by holyvitaminsbatman on Aug 24, 2012

This is one of the more interesting supps on the market, being that it's derived from a zombie fungus that takes over other organisms and kills them. Supposedly it's great for humans and there is promising research to that effect. I consider this my "what the hell" supplement. Can't say I perceive an effect, but maybe it's saving my life or something. I have no idea.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1187801 on Oct 10, 2012

I'm simply grateful that Doctors best made this incredible product at reasonable price. It gives me energy and good mood when I lack sleep and feel stressed, it is uncanny. I'll always purchase this as long as iherb carries it, thanks!

Great energy at a very good price!

Posted by Reviewer2329164 on Jul 14, 2011

This product is great. Gives you increased energy and stamina and the price is so much cheaper than the other product we were using which we were getting from a multi level marketing company. Also haven't noticed any gastrointestinal side effects with this which my wife and I were both noticing with the other product.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2234897 on Aug 09, 2011

helped certainly with my cardio

Feel good

Posted by Reviewer1052225 on Oct 27, 2011

Cordyceps always gives me a boost and brightens my mood. This brand works the best for me and the price is right. The only negative is that I get cotton mouth sometimes.

Good for lungs

Posted by Reviewer2034753 on Oct 05, 2011

After I started giving it to my kid daily, he seldomly coughs.

Makes a big difference in the gyn

Posted by Reviewer1384755 on Oct 31, 2011

I am taking challenging spin classes where the goal is to "survive". The very first class after taking this supplement I thought there was something wrong with the tension wheel- the bike ran lighter. In the weight training classes I have a similar results.

Doctors Best Cordyceps Plus

Posted by Reviewer1302616 on Dec 21, 2011

Phenomenal. But you need to take them 1st thing in the morning. I still found myself awake and alert far into the night.

havent noticed yet

Posted by Reviewer1085684 on Jan 06, 2012

dont think i have been taking them long enough