Doctor's Best, Ultra Guggulow, 90 Tablets

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Test Results after taking 4 bottles of Doctor's Best Guggulow

Posted by Reviewer1155584 on May 06, 2011

The truth is in the test. I am a 40ish year old male and I have had high cholesterol for years! I have exercised, dieted, used garlic pills, fish oil and plant sterols to help lower my cholesterol, all of which seemed to work but then my cholesterol bottomed out and didn't go any lower. That's when my doctor prescribed a statin drug. No way!!! I wasn't going that route so I got to searching for something else to lower my cholesterol and that's when I found Guggulow. I followed the suggested use on the bottle and before my 4th bottle was empty it was time to get my blood work done again. For the first time EVER my good cholesterol (HDL) rose from 32 to 44 and was in the good range (>39)! My bad cholesterol dropped 33 points and my Triglycerides dropped 111 points. I never had any negative side affects from taking Guggulow, if anything I feel much better. One last note, I have always had oily skin and chronic sinusitis. I don't know if Guggulow had anything to do with it but my skin is less oily and my sinuses have never been better! Just something to pay attention to if you also have these issues.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer3111973 on Sep 16, 2010

I am taking this to help with my thyroid to make T3 from the T4's. It may be the thyroid medicine but I seem to be losing about 1 lb a month with no diet changes. I have been taking this for about 10 months and am down 10 pounds. Will get my cholestral checked next month, hope it helps there also as reviews say it will lower your numbers.

Never heard of this before

Posted by Reviewer2744394 on May 29, 2008

I had never head of this before, but it was recommended by a doctor. It helped reduce not only my cholesterol but also my triglyercides. I'm very pleased with the results.

Guggulow for movement

Posted by Reviewer1916270 on Jan 26, 2012

This is a great product and has improved energy (T4 conversion to T3) and strength. Coupled with thyroid health it does help. This product however is good in its own right and has also contributed to a reduction in cholesterol.

kim p

Posted by Reviewer2410749 on Jul 08, 2010

l,ve been taking guggulow for mths now,l,m taking it for my rheumatoid arthritis,had tryed steriod,s which do help,but they do severe damage,l,ve also tryed various natrol things to no avail,these tablets work very fast and are a blessing,l chose these ones for price,quality,strengh and the amount in the bottle,,l put my disabled son on them too and a friend with the same condition is on them too,we are all doing way better,you would,nt even know you had the disease,l had it attacking my whole body,l can do things now,l was crying in so much pain,these tablets are a blessing to me,l can,t rave enough about them,my mum takes them also for weight loss,and she,s steadally getting good results too.l say to any one interested do buy and try,l get a few mths worth at a time.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »