New To iHerb?

Doctor's Best, VESIsorb CoQ10 Plus Omega-3, 30 Softgels

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

worth the extra cost

Posted by Reviewer1956784 on May 02, 2010

The first time I've felt an energy boost from CoQ10 - including ubiquinol - which suggests that the delivery system really does make a difference. And I guess if you see these as providing both your CoQ10 & your omega 3 they're not so expensive after all.

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2436551 on Nov 02, 2010

Wow. I'm still not sure if it is just coincidence, but the pains in my legs I've been suffering with for about a year disappeared within days of starting these capsules. I wasn't taking them for that. Only got them because I read these two things are good for you in a general sort of way. I have stopped and started them again with the same result. I don't know the origin of the pain but it seems to respond to these pills.

The best CoQ10 for ENERGY

Posted by Reviewer3138508 on Mar 14, 2012

I've tried A LOT of CoQ10's over the years, and like another reviewer mentioned, VESIsorb provided me with the greatest boost in energy and stamina. I take 2 to 3 per day, and people comment on how indefatigable I am! And don't be fooled by the small amount of Omega 3's this product contains -- they're also delivered via the VESIsorb system, so you're absorbing so much more of them. (As a side note, my HDL and and triglycerides improved dramatically when I started taking this plus one tablet per day of Vectomega. Prior to that, I was taking high-dose conventional fish oil, which bothered by stomach and didn't yield anywhere near the results on my lipid panel). On the other hand, if you're looking for CoQ10 more to support blood pressure reduction than energy, I would suggest looking into Genceutic Naturals 24Hr Nano CoQ10, also carried by iHerb.

They work!

Posted by Reviewer2304098 on Apr 07, 2010

I used to get pains in my legs but just one a day and I never feel pain!

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer3354796 on Aug 23, 2010

Good for my heart, skin, mind and keeps me energized. Excellent IHerb service, the best we've experienced.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »