10% Off Orders Over $40!

Dogswell, Happy Hips, Chicken Breast, Treats for Adult Dogs, Glucosamine & Chondroitin, 15 oz (425.2 g) (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

MADE IN CHINA

Posted by Reviewer3346279 on Sep 04, 2012

Anyone who is concerned about what they out in their body should not buy this or and of the other Dogswell products. My dogs need food just as healthy as I would eat. I will not intentionally buy anything made in China, especially food. Check labels before you buy. I didn't, so now I have to throw this away and buy an American made product. You have no idea what else is in this or any Chinese made product.

Best doggie treats

Posted by Reviewer2923133 on Nov 06, 2012

My dog is quite picky with his treats but he loves this one. He is 15 years old and has been eating this treat for many years. This treat is somewhat expensive in our local pet store but iHerb made it more affordable.

Dogs liked this

Posted by 5312337103660564929 on Dec 12, 2012

My dogs loved it, as soon as I opened the package, they just went crazy, started to jump and ask for more. For that they are willing to do all that they know and dance on his hind legs and spinning around its axis and wagging tail.

Awesome

Posted by 5442844089349746367 on Jan 03, 2013

My lovely dog loves it!!!

My Dog's Hips Are Happier

Posted by 5602707879119415634 on Dec 31, 2013

My dog enjoys the taste and I can see the benefits working on him. Highly recommend it.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »