July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Douglas Laboratories, ATP-20, 60 Tablets (Discontinued Item)

5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews

Works well on my anergic depression, concentration

Posted by Reviewer1305542 on Oct 15, 2011

I've been taking ATP-20 for about 2.5 weeks now, and I have nothing but good things to say about it. Since I started taking the supplement, I have noticed a huge reduction in the severity of my hypersomnia and a significant reduction in the severity of my psychomotor retardation. I also have much less difficulty concentrating now than I did before I started taking ATP-20. Before I took ATP-20, I struggled to read short news articles, and now I'm reading books like I used to be able to before I took a certain medication that, among other things, destroyed my ability to concentrate. I have tried so many other supplements for my anergic depression and difficulty concentrating, and ATP-20 has been the only one that's continued to work into the long term. UPDATE: The benefits that I was noticing from ATP-20 faded after I was on the supplement for a little more than a month, and I no longer take the supplement.

works