New To iHerb?

Douglas Laboratories, Melatonin, 3 mg, 60 Tablets

4 out of 5 based on 2 reviews

Works like a charm for sleep onset insomnia

Posted by bODYhACK3r on Dec 07, 2013

The effect is magic, no healthy drownsiness though, but I fall asleep in 15-30 minutes. It does nothing for deepness or awakenings though. Recovering healthy sleep is a multilyered and strenuous battle. For getting a real good sleep I will need to correct androgens/estrogens, thyroid and especially adrenals. I get very vivid and numerous dreams with this. It is quite amazing and some people would take this supplement only for that. I am just concerned because I am taking 6 mgs per day and that is a lot. I will try 3 mgs again and see if it works now.

Highly recommended

Posted by Reviewer2197873 on Nov 21, 2013

It is hard to tell about it. Some nights it seems to help and other nights, the majority of the time it seems useless. I will continue to use it because my doctor recommends it.