Best Sellers New Products Super Specials! Product Trials Clearance

Douglas Laboratories, Ultra Preventive X, 240 Veggie Caps (Discontinued Item)

Ultra Preventive X, 240 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer3040338 on Feb 12, 2012

This Formulation by Douglas Labs requires Special Mention n Commendation! I had previously taken Multivitamins before under Usana But my health did not improve very much! Very sad.And the taste of Usana- Essential was very synthetic n its tablets big n difficult to swallow!! It make me struggle to take it everyday...I I really detest taking multivitamins!! Not until, I found Ultra Preventive X in Capsule Form n decide to give it a try!! After a few day of taking, my Energy level went up, bowel habits improved n i felt different.I believe, the difference was in that it,s a High Potency brand n my body could absorb better.I m very thankful n eternally grateful to Douglas lab n iherb for providing it for us!! *A Big Thank You for this Great Product!!*

Best Multi

Posted by Reviewer1207340 on Jul 27, 2011

This is the best multivitamin I have tried. I have gone through MANY very expensive brands of multivitamins and they have all caused problems. I feel good on this product and have not had any negative reactions. I also like this product because it is a capsule and not a tablet.

very very good!!!!