Ultra Preventive X, 240 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer3040338 on Feb 12, 2012

This Formulation by Douglas Labs requires Special Mention n Commendation! I had previously taken Multivitamins before under Usana But my health did not improve very much! Very sad.And the taste of Usana- Essential was very synthetic n its tablets big n difficult to swallow!! It make me struggle to take it everyday...I I really detest taking multivitamins!! Not until, I found Ultra Preventive X in Capsule Form n decide to give it a try!! After a few day of taking, my Energy level went up, bowel habits improved n i felt different.I believe, the difference was in that it,s a High Potency brand n my body could absorb better.I m very thankful n eternally grateful to Douglas lab n iherb for providing it for us!! *A Big Thank You for this Great Product!!*

Best Multi

Posted by Reviewer1207340 on Jul 27, 2011

This is the best multivitamin I have tried. I have gone through MANY very expensive brands of multivitamins and they have all caused problems. I feel good on this product and have not had any negative reactions. I also like this product because it is a capsule and not a tablet.

very very good!!!!