New To iHerb?

Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps, 18-in-1 Hemp Baby Mild Pure Castile Soap, Unscented, 8 fl oz (237 ml) (Discontinued Item)

Great for Body and Food

Posted by Reviewer3234882 on Mar 03, 2009

Not only is this a superior soap to most over the counter retail soaps, but it is also great to wash fruit, apples, etc before eating. The wax and chemicals they use for preservatives seem to disappear! Buy it! Your won't be sorry.

Bronner's Baby Soap

Posted by Reviewer2516068 on Feb 03, 2009

I bought this to wash vegetables with - works perfect - leaves no residue - gentle on the hands -and smells great to boot. Highly recommend!

Posted by Reviewer2688599 on Sep 03, 2012

Very mild and nice. I use this as a intimate wash :)

Bathing the Dog

Posted by iJenNZ on Jul 18, 2012

I purchased this product as a mild and unscented soap to bath our long haired dog. With the acute sense of smell that dogs have, I feel it is not fair on them to use a scented product which could be irritating to their highly tuned olfactory system. When I used it, I first added a small amount to water which I then poured over her. I was impressed with the way it lathered up and dispersed through her coat very quickly but even more impressed with the way it rinsed out of her coat in what felt like almost an instant when I applied the rinse water. Usually I spend a long time making sure every last bit of soap is removed but with this product it was achieved very quickly. Overall the time to bath the dog was reduced by a substantial amount and the result when dry was a beautifully glean and glossy coat. As a super fatted soap this product also acts like a conditioner. Another bonus is that it only took about a fifth of the amount of soap to bath her as compared to the dog shampoo I had used previously making this a much more economical product for bathing the dog. Very impressed.

Multipurpose, but not ALL purposes!

Posted by Reviewer29875314 on Jun 29, 2012

I had a purpose while buying this product: to have soap for makeup brushes to wash. First of all it did the best possible cleaning of synthetic fiber brushes. Secondly it is not suitable for brushes with natural bristles. The brushes lost their shape and the bunch of them were feeling so light and the brush was not picking up the decent amountof makeup product after the brush was washed with this soap. Also I tried to wash my head with it, the hair was feeling terribly messy and had no shape. So I have double thoughts how to rate this product, I will give the medium star.