10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps, 18-in-1 Hemp Lavender, Pure Castile Soap, 32 fl oz (945 ml) (Discontinued Item)

Dr Bronners Magic Soaps, Hemp Lavender

Posted by Reviewer1946969 on Feb 12, 2009

Excellent product and allows me to minimise the number of products I hold in my house as we use this product for showering, all soap dispensers (mixed with water), spot spraying washing (1/4 Bronners to 3/4 water & rub with brush), and in the washing machine. Does a fantastic job with washing and doesnt foam excessively for my front loader. Two big squirts is all you need for a full load. Only draw back is the cost of buying it from America and shipping to NZ.

Good in the Kitchen

Posted by iJenNZ on Aug 13, 2012

We use this product for multiple uses such as dish washing, floor cleaning, wiping benches etc. I love the fact that it contains only natural ingredients and no toxic chemicals. One use for which it excels is hand washing. I work it up into a lovely creamy lather and massage it into my hands. This is a super fatted soap which means excess fats have been used in its production and when used as a hand soap, this excess means it will moisturise your hands. I find I no longer need to use moisturiser on my hands. If using it in a soap dispenser though it needs to be diluted one part soap to two parts water otherwise this concentrated soap will clog the dispenser. The Lavender Dr Bronner's liquid soap is our preference for use in the kitchen due to the disinfectant properties of lavender.

Excellent product with a wonderful lavender scent

Posted by Reviewer1438643 on Feb 22, 2014

An excellent product, a pity it has been discontinued.

wonderful soap

Posted by Reviewer3013718 on Jul 06, 2009

I love this soap. It smells like real lavender. It is concentrated, so you just need to use a little bit. And its good for your skin, too.

great value!

Posted by Reviewer2153399 on Aug 02, 2010

I can't find this larger size locally. We use this to refill our self-foaming KMF soap pump 1 part to 6 parts water.