10% Off Orders Over $40!

Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps, 18-in-1 Pure-Castile Soap, Hemp Almond, 32 fl oz (946 ml) (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 5-star

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer3216015 on Jan 16, 2008

We put it in a foam pump bottle which makes it easier in the shower. Smells and cleans really good!

A Great Product

Posted by iJenNZ on Aug 13, 2012

We use this product for multiple uses such as dish washing, floor cleaning, wiping benches etc. I love the fact that it contains only natural ingredients and no toxic chemicals. One use for which it excels is hand washing. I work it up into a lovely creamy lather and massage it into my hands. This is a super fatted soap which means excess fats have been used in its production and when used as a hand soap, this excess means it will moisturise your hands. I find I no longer need to use moisturiser on my hands. If using it in a soap dispenser though it needs to be diluted one part soap to two parts water otherwise this concentrated soap will clog the dispenser.

Works like magic.

Posted by Reviewer2998504 on Apr 23, 2008

This conmbination of shampoo and body soap is great.. rinse quickly and cleans very well, I really like it.. I buy this products for my nephew.. he is really happy with the almond scent on this soap and just a teaspoon of soap and it make a lot of bubbles.

Simply the Finest!

Posted by Reviewer1438365 on Feb 16, 2008

I've used many types of organic soaps in the past, but none compare to the quality of Dr. Bronner's Magic Soap. I've used every "flavor" of these soaps and the Almond is my favorite with the Lavender a close second. This soap even makes an excellent shampoo that is free of all the yucky chemicals inherent in the majority of shampoos.

Smells good enough to eat!

Posted by Reviewer2950554 on Nov 10, 2007

I wouldn't try eating it, but it smells delicious! What a wonderful reward at the end of the day to wash with this soap. Makes me and my family feel clean. It's one of life's simple pleasures. We keep plenty on hand. Two thumbs up.