Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps, 18-in1 Hemp Unscented Baby-Mild Pure-Castile Soap, 32 fl oz (944 ml) (Discontinued Item)

Makes great foaming hand soap

Posted by Denyse on Jul 29, 2012

I love this stuff!! I use it in my foaming hand soap dispensers, so it goes along way. 1 oz. Dr. Bronners to 5 ounces of water in a foaming soap dispenser, I add essential oils to the mix for different aroma. I have 3 dispensers and each one has a different aroma from the essential oils. :)UPDATE: this is one of the very best products for making linoleum floors look bright and new. Just by chance I dripped some on my spare bathroom floor which was getting old and dingy looking, and wow ..... it was amazing how bright and clean that spot was, I washed the whole floor with a 1 oz to a bucket of water.

Not tear free! Didn't like the smell either

Posted by Reviewer1053217 on Feb 24, 2013

Will have to use this product for cleaning, intended to use on baby but is DEF not tear free!

Great for sensitive and dry skin

Posted by Reviewer2686341 on Apr 08, 2013

That`s really all there is to say; I use this even more sparingly if I apply it on a showering sponge. Does not dry out my skin, no smell - and you feel clean afterwards. I work out, and have therefore also tested it when I`ve been pretty smelly ;) I don`t feel it`s really suitable for hand wash - just because it`s so difficult to use it sparingly. You can dillute it, but it`s too watery. Also it clogges really fast in the bottle when used several times a day, which is really annoying. So: I only use it in the shower on my body - haven`t tries it for facial wash or anything else.

aucun parfum

Posted by 5298224334430471056 on Feb 08, 2013

neutre et toujours aussi efficace. Texture liquide comme d'habitude.

Dr. Bronner's Unscented Baby Mild Castile Liquid Soap

Posted by Reviewer1815283 on Dec 27, 2011

Love this soap. I dilute 1/2 and 1/2 with water and use as an economical, safe and mild liquid for soap dispensers. It looks watery at first but after just a few seconds, there is a rich lather.