Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps, Hemp Citrus Orange Pure Castile Soap, 5 oz (140 g) (Discontinued Item)

Great product for blue collar guys

Posted by Reviewer2159043 From New Hampshire on Mar 03, 2009

I'm a fireman and I also build and repair fire trucks. I know dirty. This product cuts grease, grime, paint, pipe dope, soot and anything else you can get on your hands or body. It works better than any commercial waterless hand claeaner. Just a few drops of soap and water. And best of all, no more dry cracking winter hands. It is really magic. I'm a customer for life.

product review for Dr. Bronners Orange soap

Posted by Reviewer1361824 From New York on Aug 21, 2008

I love the products from this company, but the orange soap is not as scented as the lemon soap was. I loved the lemon soap, and miss it very much-so this will have to do. But if I had a wish list-I would chose the lemon soap from Dr. Bronners over any of these scents. Over all great products, please bring back the LEMON please

Hello Orange!

Posted by Reviewer1048099 on Nov 01, 2008

Get ready for this scent. I think it's one of the best and completely cleanses your body of all post trail-run dirt that you think you got out with just water, but you really didn't. And it smells like a bag o' oranges!

Not so Lemony

Posted by Reviewer2994189 From Texas on Nov 16, 2007

Those of you who have haven't tried Bronner's soaps should know, these are very powerful soaps that rinse super clean very quickly. They are actually too harsh for skin, I find that this bar leaves my skin dry, so I would not really recommend it for anyone who lives in a dry climate or has dry skin. Maybe really dirty people and teenagers would be ok, this soap will for sure get you super clean, but it is too harsh in general (stipping ALL oils) and burns mucus membranes (genital area = Ow). Now I just use it for underarms and use other soaps for everywhere else. The lemon smell is also not very strong, it is only detectable if you stick it up to your nose, otherwise you can't tell it's lemon. I would say that this soap is most useful for hand-washing garments or such, if you really need it in solid form.

Love This Soap!

Posted by CritterChuckles From Florida on Nov 24, 2008

I use this bar in the shower every single morning on my oily face. It removes any dirt, grime or makeup residue and makes my face squeaky clean! Love it!