Dr. Frank's, Allergy Relief, Oral Spray, 1 fl oz (30 ml) (Discontinued Item)

5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews

Fabulous

Posted by Reviewer1705764 on Mar 31, 2009

I haven't had to take ANY prescription or OTC allergy meds so far this spring... and things are really blooming here. In the past I would have been taking Zyrtec for at least a month already. No sinus infections, no drippy nose, no sneezing, no stuffiness, This product is a life-saver. Thank you so much!!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2309296 on Apr 01, 2009

I am so glad that my supervisor at work recommended Dr. Frank's Allergy Relief and your website. I have used a perscription nasal inhaler with a cortico-steroid for 15 years. I have been able to eliminate the use of this inhaler since I started to use Dr. Frank's product.

Dr. Frank's Allergy relief spray

Posted by Reviewer2331550 on Aug 02, 2009

Had used this spray before and couldn't find it at my local health food store this year. We love it! Was very happy to find it on Iherb and at half the price I had been paying. Works excellent!!!

allergy help

Posted by Reviewer2979770 on Oct 13, 2010

this was helpful, still needed my cetirizine