July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Dr. Frank's, Allergy Relief, Oral Spray, 1 fl oz (30 ml) (Discontinued Item)

2 out of 5 based on 2 reviews

Not Sure

Posted by Reviewer2212930 on Jan 06, 2009

I'd purchased this product for a Family Member. Maybe, the fact that she has severe sinus problems, it wasn't able to handle the problem. Anyway, she said that it didn't work for her. In fact, after that she was diagnosed with a sinus infection. I gave this product 3 starts, because I'm not real sure that this was a good test for it.

Did nothing for me.

Posted by Reviewer2972053 on Jan 26, 2009

Was supposed to relieve itchy and watery eyes, sneezing, sinus and nasal congestion, all the reasons I purchased this item, unfortunately it solved none of these problems for me, I cannot recommend this product. I also notice he has a pain relief spray that is supposed to relieve joint pain and pain in general, I was thinking of purchasing this product also, but I'm going to pass, I don't think these Dr. Frank's products are any good, at least not for me, it just doesn't work for me.