SO yummy

Posted by 5690104922833301365 on May 03, 2016

yum! really good snack

Carbohydrate

Posted by archeiherb on Jan 12, 2016

It's so delicious. I ate 4 pieces immediately after opening the pack. So sad because 1 piece contains 110 kal.

Speltastic!!

Posted by 4776529415681300020 on May 25, 2015

I usually take this for what I call Part 2 of my breakfast, after a 2 egg white omelette and it keeps me satiated till lunch time. I love the crunch and the full taste (as compared to regular bread) that I don't even need to slather any peanut butter or jam on top. They are just as addictive as white bread and it would be lovely to make them in smaller strips in little snack bags as a "on-the-go" treat as well. I'd imagine this to be a great meal replacement as well for lazy times, perhaps with a bit of tuna on top! Delicieux!

What a wonderful find!!!

Posted by 5049276752468194435 on May 21, 2015

These crispbreads are GREAT. They are crunchy and tasty. My 7 year old grandson loves them. What more can I say!!! Wish they had more non wheat ones.

yum

Posted by Reviewer1148179 on Jul 21, 2014

I like these, good taste.

riquisimas

Posted by mariatb on May 20, 2014

Además de ser un snack sano están riquisimas. Son muy grandes y densas, se pueden usar para acompañar con queso o cualquier otra cosa pero solas para picar algo entre horas también son perfectas.

spelt - the heirloom wheat

Posted by KentuckyWildcat on Aug 14, 2012

Spelt is a relative of wheat. What I love about it is that, to me, it tastes more wheaty than actual wheat. Maybe the flavor hasn't been bred out of it like with modern wheat (remember when pasta actually had a flavor? that was only 10-15 years ago). These crackers have 4 g protein, 7 net carbs, great flavor and a lovely kEr-rUnCh :-)

delicious

Posted by 4915367742065459470 on Jul 07, 2012

wish they came individually wrapped and smaller sized but I LOVE these crackers.

Love the Seeded Spelt Flatbreads by Dr. Kracker!

Posted by Reviewer1423223 on Feb 15, 2012

My wife originally ate these flatbreads, but when I tasted one I became an instant afficionado. They make for a great snack solo, or with a little almond butter or peanut butter can even serve to provide a healthy yet light lunch. We strongly recommend these to anyone and everyone!

Very tasty Flatbreads

Posted by olshin on Jan 10, 2012

I like these Flatbreads. They are very tasty and crispy. :-)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »