10% Off Orders Over $40!

Dr. McDougall's, All Natural Soup, Split Pea, 18.2 oz (518 g)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Nice!

Posted by HildeK on Apr 05, 2012

High level of protein, low on salt (as a customer it is far easier to add then reduce), and can be eaten straight from the box if you are in a rush. A must have for the emergency pantry, but not something I would eat every day.

I am unexpectedly a fan of these soups.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on May 25, 2014

I'm not one for vegetables, but these are good soups. This one and the roasted tomato one are my favourites for a quick healthy meal. Very good price, quality and packaging.

Delicious but a bit too salty

Posted by Reviewer2853331 on Jul 18, 2014

This soup is really good, with a nice thick/creamy texture. It may sound funny, but it tastes a little like the mashed potato and gravy from KFC :) It must be the spices/texture. It's also pretty low calorie so can make a good meal. However I find it's a bit too salty for my taste (because I avoid all salt in my diet, I think I'm more sensitive to this). Worth trying for the low price to see if you like it.

Haven't had it yet

Posted by Reviewer2358485 on Nov 08, 2013

Looks good but I haven't eaten it yet.

Nice warm winter treat

Posted by 5204196752948176147 on Jan 28, 2014

I had the soup after a day out on the cold icy slopes and it perfectly warmed me up and tasted delicious. It's easy to heat on the stove and the look is lovely, almost like homemade. It's a good side to split in two. I will order it again.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »