Really tasty! Yum!

Posted by Reviewer2666123 on Oct 21, 2011

I totally recommend this one. It doesn't look very tasty when it is prepared, but that doesn't matter when you taste it. It is absolutely lovely!

Yum!

Posted by Reviewer1849445 on Jun 20, 2011

Dr. McDougall's products are outstanding. For me they are a healthy, dorm-room staple; all I need is a teapot for boiling water and I have a nutritious, delicious meal at hand! I absolutely love getting creative with this product. Sometimes I use a bit less water and create a stew to pour over baby spinach leaves, sometimes I top it with salsa: mango salsa was a favourite!

Black Bean

Posted by Reviewer1248771 on Jul 11, 2011

Excellent Lime flavor makes it above average Reordered several

Ok product

Posted by Revron on Jul 05, 2012

Taste - ok. Price - very cheap. My family liked this, but it is too salty for me. Great if you can use it as an extra dish - first course and divide it into 2 or 3 portions. Thank you iHerb.

Great soup!

Posted by Reviewer1585335 on Aug 09, 2012

I need to order more next time. I will eat this for lunch once per week.

My favourite.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Sep 05, 2012

A small, light pot, but this does fill you up! It's pretty flavourful too. If you don't like food of a thick consistency, you may want to add more water than they recommend. I like to keep a stock of these at home. Highly recommended.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer3157414 on May 01, 2013

Easy & great-tasting black bean soup. I can't really taste the lime, but it's great anyway.

One of the Best Dr. McD's Meals!

Posted by 5194120670415258455 on Oct 16, 2013

One of my favourites and incredibly filling!

A Good Hearty Meal

Posted by AletaOrganic on Nov 18, 2013

I love this soup! It's so tasty and full of fiber. Now this is a real meal. And I understand that beans are a good source of calcium, as well as fiber and protein.

Filling and tasty

Posted by 5134444450372759470 on Jul 18, 2013

The container has two servings. Yet, even just half of the container would be a good meal if you pair it with rice or veggies. I wouldn't call this healthy, but it is a good fix for when you need to grab something easy (better than fast food). I will definitely buy more.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »