Decent

Posted by Reviewer2469382 on May 22, 2012

This was a bit too salty for my liking, but its still far better than any garbage I've had from supermarkets in my country, has plenty of ingredients

Tasty Delight.

Posted by 5194120670415258455 on Oct 16, 2013

Really tasty stuff!

Tastes good, nutritious, had some grit

Posted by Reviewer1882442 on Oct 31, 2013

This soup tasted good, is affordable, convenient, and has a good nutrition profile. I only give it 4 stars because we had a little sand/grit in one of our bowls. I would also suggest they make a slightly larger portion size.

My Husband Likes This

Posted by AletaOrganic on Nov 18, 2013

I only gave it 4 stars because although my husband really likes this stuff, it doesn't seem like the healthiest meal around. But it's better than eating at a fast food restaurant. So I sometimes buy it for him to take to work. And it's cheaper at iherb than at the health food store where we shop.

Good, just not my cup of soup

Posted by 4829301476054275896 on Dec 28, 2013

A good minestrone soup in a cup. I've never been a fan of ready make any minestrone that I've ever tried. This one is better than the rest, but its still minestrone to me. The pasta is good in this soup and the flavor nicely balance. Directions are complete and have no surprises and the packaging all recycles.

Pretty Good for Packaged Soup

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 02, 2016

Dr. McDougalls really has alot of mixed reviews. I really like this brand. You have to be realistic about packaged soups/noodles -- they are not going to replace the real thing. I find adding some fresh veggies really help. These are also good for school lunches. If you find this review helpful, please click "YES"