Dr. McDougall's, Organic Instant Oatmeal, Original, 10 Packets, 1 oz (28 g) Each (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 5-star

Taste is excellent

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jul 31, 2012

But the packets are tiny just 1 oz of oatmeal does not satisfy so they go fast. I like that they have this organic oatmeal completely plain as I do not like it sweetened or with added sugary things like fruit or even cinnamon. Oatmeal is a savory food and I only like it with water and plenty of sea salt; adding sugar to it makes no sense whatsoever to me anymore than adding salt to watermelon! Bought this as it appears I still have a problem with high cholesterol due to prescription steroids I was on several years ago. Hope it works.

Delish!

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Feb 10, 2012

I ordered a box of this a few weeks ago but only just tried it - I nuked it with Rice Dream. It's lovely, really tasty! So I immediately had 2 more packets. Very light and flavourful. Highly recommended.

Great breakfast :)

Posted by jnewbigging on Mar 27, 2014

I always add raisins or cranberries and a bit of honey. Delicious!