Propably the best

Posted by Reviewer2975168 on May 09, 2012

Propably the best Astaxanthin on the market today. Pay attention to the ingredients, ALA and Perilla Seed which enhances absorbtion.

Best Quality

Posted by khessel on Aug 25, 2012

Dr. Mercola's products are superb quality. I am so glad that iHerb offers them. Astaxanthin is supposed to be a powerful antioxidant. I often take this product after being out in the sun to prevent skin damage.

Good for vegetarians!

Posted by Reviewer2033686 on Jun 27, 2012

This is a great source of algae. I've been taking it daily for a few months and feel so much better! The only thing I dislike is that it contains beeswax.

Best astaxanthin

Posted by GallaChiro on Jan 16, 2012

Good product and strength.

Ace

Posted by Reviewer1140563 on Sep 13, 2012

You need to look at how much Astaxanthin you actually get from the product this is one of the best. Dr Mecola products are high quality there is no fillers and rubbish in them.

A little spendy

Posted by 5383195694563855329 on Feb 04, 2013

But well worth the cost...I have found this to be the best

High quality

Posted by Reviewer3176463 on Apr 06, 2014

I trust Mercola to source the purest supplements around. I have included this in my diet and I feel like I have more energy and my skin looks more vibrant. I'm also not as easy to burn as normal.

Ms Adel

Posted by 5587776736154681528 on May 03, 2016

I have been using Astaxanthin for about six months. Since, my skin has never looked healthier. I recover much quicker from working out and have not been struck down with cold or flu. My health is at its optimum. I use Dr Mercola brand as being the most trusted high quality product on the market. I highly recommend it.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2558127 on Mar 06, 2014

Dr. Mercola never disappoints.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2307441 on Jan 09, 2012

You can take these knowing you're getting top quality. Dr. Mercola's supplements are top notch!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »