Very effective

Posted by 5110362049699109657 on Dec 15, 2015

I only recommend Dr Mercola's brand of CLA, as I have found rancidity problems with the other two brands I've tried that were still within their best by date. I've found CLA is great in controlling the appetite, if you have an always feeling hungry problem, and hence aids weight loss if that's what you want. Buy with confidence.

good

Posted by Herlienv on Aug 12, 2015

I like this product. It takes a while to work and tones you a bit more. No real changes on the scale but makes you feel better in your own skin. takes a while to really work though.

it is good

Posted by 5271061610965509250 on Jul 20, 2015

i used dr mercola for a while and i notice losing fat in term of weeks ( only 2 a day ) later on i used Olympian Labs cla ( 9 pills a day ) the result with dr mercola much better however there are other factors , but still 9000 cla should be better than 2000 but it wasnt in my case

I trust this product

Posted by adechamplain on Oct 18, 2012

I trust Dr Mercola products although to be honest I haven't been taking this long enough to see any marked difference yet but I thought that if I was going to try CLA I might as well try this one.

Superior CLA! for fat burning

Posted by Reviewer3271822 on Oct 11, 2012

I use this along with GLA(borage oil) for fat burning. Its a great stack if you combine with NOW ECGC GREEN TEA EXTRACT. Dr. Mercola provides superior top notch products. I am very pleased with the results and this brand works better than the Jarrow I was previously taking. THANKS DR MERCOLA!

The best I

Posted by Reviewer1032200 on Jul 10, 2012

CLA is a great product anyway you cut it!!! Mercola CLA is the best I've found. Thank u Dr Mercola for having such high standards for your products and thank you iherb for carrying them!!!

cla

Posted by Reviewer2445419 on Jun 15, 2012

not worked yet

Was the missing link in my weight loss!

Posted by Reviewer1298050 on May 13, 2012

I hit the wall in relation to my weight. Was exercising 6+ hours a week and my weight loss had halted. Starting taking CLA and noticed that within the first week my hard to loose weight areas were starting to change and firm up and as a bonus my craving for snaks bewteen meal time disapeared!! A great quality Mercola product and geart iherb service as usuall!!!