One of a kind!

Posted by Reviewer1108456 on Jul 02, 2013

Excellent product. Even my Kid who is sooo difficult took it and i saw immediately good results :o)

Dr. Mercola, Multivitamin, Children's Chewables, 60 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer1992862 on Jan 30, 2012

This report is compiled by a 9year old girl called Kirra.....I like the tablets because it is sweet and tastes like strawberrys and is yummy it is the best ever tablets and i want more

The best by far

Posted by Reviewer2306851 on Sep 13, 2012

Dr Mercola does the best for our children. The vitamin is great!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1602878 on Jun 24, 2013

Both my kids like the taste. My son started refusing the Animal Parade vitamins cause of the taste, but he will eat these no problem. I like that these have Boron in them since it's important for healthy teeth and bones, and the active PLP form of Vitamin B6 which seems hard to find in a children's vitamin. Will purchase again.

multivit

Posted by Reviewer1983368 on Mar 02, 2012

the best vitamins for my kids

A mis hijas les encanta!

Posted by 5661577583801946867 on Nov 06, 2014

Es un multivitamínico muy completo. A mis hijas les encanta, lo ven como un caramelo. Las pastillas son bastante grandes, tienen que chuparlas o masticarlas. Yo les he dado una por la mañana y otra por la tarde en época de catarrros. El único inconveniente que tiene este suplemento es la cantidad de vitamina D, son 2000UI y no debería de usarse para niños de menos de 20kg, ya que puede llegar a ser tóxica. A mi hija menor que pesa 15kg le estuve dando este suplemento durante 2 meses en primavera y sus niveles de vitamina D en sangre llegaron a ser demasiado altos, casi tóxicos, menos mal que se los miramos. Dejamos de dárselo y en un mes se le normalizaron los niveles. Salvo ese detalle, que debería de venir como advertencia, va muy bien.

Best we could find

Posted by Reviewer1312745 on Apr 23, 2015

If there is a better children's multivitamin, my wife and I couldn't find it. This has good quantities of vitamins and minerals and is VERY low in sugar. Our children don't get much sugar at all so these actually taste sweet to them. They think it's a treat to have them. Dr. Mercola's good name on the bottle is another plus, in my opinion.

Fantastic

Posted by 5702190199778967079 on May 23, 2015

Such a great product. My kids take them easily, they love the taste.

LOVE mercola

Posted by Reviewer3348372 on Aug 06, 2014

another quality product stocked by iherb! thank you for a great product! the best children's vitamin! nice tasting and easily chewable. kids love it

Keeping the doctor away

Posted by 4644199777715580741 on May 02, 2016

It's an orange chewable, two a day. My son loves the flavor, my daughter doesn't like it. Love the quality and safety of Mercola products.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »