Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

Dr. Mercola, Premium Supplements, Chlorella, 450 Tablets (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 5-star

Brilliant

7 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by 5358098652972199710 on Apr 20, 2013

I am a long time sufferer of IBS and have found Dr Mercola's Chlorella formula has been extremely helpful in keeping my condition under control. I no longer need to take daily doses of metamucil, i dont get bloated & I feel so much better for taking this product. The tablets are tiny, so very easy to take each day. i will definitely be taking these on a daily basis for the rest of my life! Highly recommend.

Excellent qaulity chlorella

5 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2033686 on Feb 19, 2013

Although I don't always agree with him, I trust Dr. Mercola. This is an excellent quality chlorella supplement. I've been taking it for a year and have experienced amazing changes in my health. I feel clear headed and have more energy. The reason I started taking chlorella is because I am concerned about mercury poisoning. This supplement really helps to eliminate mercury and other toxins.

Not a bad price

3 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1140563 on Sep 13, 2012

For a quality product. You need to go on his site it is a wealth of information

Best and safest chlorella

3 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by 5632236252799714622 on Apr 13, 2013

I love this brand, I love iherb and I trust dr. mercola, this brand is free from pestecide and heavy metals so it's worth the price compared to cheaper brands.

Feels really good

2 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by 5102661963628510825 on Mar 09, 2014

Have been taking this for a while and I am really happy with the results. I am taking it as a detox, and I really like the energy and vitality I experience on this supplement. You really can feel the difference. I also have experience amazing improvement in my evacuations it seems to have tripled in volume each occasions and have up to 6 per day, while my diet has remained constant - so I relate this to Dr Mercola Chlorella. My only gripe is that you have to take 5 little pills... its petty of me really, but it is much more convenient to just take one pill - but I guess the plus side is that I have been taking only 4, and still see the great benefits and I can alter the dose as I see fit. I can certainly see the benefits of this supplement.