Good price

Posted by Reviewer1284478 on Sep 11, 2015

Good

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2535502 on Oct 30, 2014

I like it as its broken cell wall and good quality from Dr Mercola

easy to munch on

Posted by 5219788476217161666 on Sep 12, 2014

every morning & afternoon, 5 chorella tabs & 2 Dr. Mercola, Spiru-Blue, with Antioxidant,Coating & 1tbsp been polleen & huge tbsp coconut oil, all in my mouth, chew it like a mushy dessert, all done before breakfast, then few hours later a green smoothie, it makes me alert & keeps my appetite in check!, everyone comments how nice my hair has become!

Good

Posted by 5021417041329794137 on Jul 30, 2014

Gave these to a friend, she liked them.

Dr. Mercola, Chlorella, 450 Tablets

Posted by 4882509516488569413 on Jun 28, 2014

I loved this product, I bought another bank. very useful properties. I advise you to buy. thank you store!!

Feels really good

Posted by 5102661963628510825 on Mar 09, 2014

Have been taking this for a while and I am really happy with the results. I am taking it as a detox, and I really like the energy and vitality I experience on this supplement. You really can feel the difference. I also have experience amazing improvement in my evacuations it seems to have tripled in volume each occasions and have up to 6 per day, while my diet has remained constant - so I relate this to Dr Mercola Chlorella. My only gripe is that you have to take 5 little pills... its petty of me really, but it is much more convenient to just take one pill - but I guess the plus side is that I have been taking only 4, and still see the great benefits and I can alter the dose as I see fit. I can certainly see the benefits of this supplement.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1091779 on Jan 12, 2014

Excellent Product

perfect

Posted by Reviewer1235994 on Dec 09, 2013

I like these small pills full of energy giving substances.

Easy to swallow

Posted by Christinaho on Dec 04, 2013

I sometimes have trouble to swallow pills and tablets, but these are very small and so easy for me to swallow! It makes everything so much easier, especially since I like to take these in the morning and I'm often in a hurry. The smell is very mild, and it doesn't bother me. I like these very much - it gives you a great nutritionboost.

Love these organic chlorella broken cell wall tablets

Posted by ejade03 on Nov 24, 2013

Dr Mercola is a great trustworthy brand. I don't have to worry about lead in these organic chlorella tablets! Will buy again.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »