Dr. Mercola, Complete Probiotics, 180 Capsules

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Good

Posted by 5151390913927270827 on Dec 28, 2013

We've tried quite a few brands of probiotics and somehow my sister and I find this the most effective. It is a little pricey so I do with one capsule on alternate days. I take it first thing in the morning on an empty stomach and I find it regulates my bowel movements way more effectively than all the fiber pills I've been taking (psyhillum husk, glucommannan). I also took it upon myself to eat a healthier diet. Now I have no idea what to do with my fiber supplements!

Helps nausea of unknown cause

Posted by Reviewer2177198 on Jun 26, 2013

The highest doses and widest range of different probiotics. Survives digestion acids & gets to the area of the bowel where needed. Rarely have nausea now.

Probiotics

Posted by ZlatinVal on Aug 23, 2012

It's fully complete probiotic blend but the price is bit high. Оverall Mercola's products are quite expensive but some worth the price.

Dr Mercola Complete Probiotics

Posted by 5067560012038542015 on May 31, 2013

I have been ordering this brand of Probiotics for a number of months already. I find it is good as it helps me in my bowel movement. I then ordered for my relatives and friends and they say that it helps them too!

Best probiotics

Posted by mitzi-c on Feb 13, 2014

I take two on an empty stomach every morning, and amazing things happen! I see an obvious overall improvement in my health... perhaps I was suffering from candida without even knowing it. Or I just needed some probiotics, and this is a good formula for my body. I am not sure if this will work for you, but you can try out with the smaller bottle. I started out with one capsule a day for about 1 - 2 weeks, then went ahead with the full dose of two capsules first thing every morning. When I take less or stop taking it, I feel a difference, so I will continue buying this as long as they make it! Worth every cent of my money.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »