I ordered this one year ago and it's now dead

Posted by Reviewer2976579 on Aug 23, 2014

Unfortunately I didn't test these to check if they were active when I first got them. I did the overnight milk-test with two of the opened capsules last night - keeping them warm. There was zero reaction compared to the control. The conclusion - even though they were refrigerated the culture was dead. Out they go. If you order these, test them immediately.

Good

Posted by 5151390913927270827 on Dec 28, 2013

We've tried quite a few brands of probiotics and somehow my sister and I find this the most effective. It is a little pricey so I do with one capsule on alternate days. I take it first thing in the morning on an empty stomach and I find it regulates my bowel movements way more effectively than all the fiber pills I've been taking (psyhillum husk, glucommannan). I also took it upon myself to eat a healthier diet. Now I have no idea what to do with my fiber supplements!

Helps nausea of unknown cause

Posted by Reviewer2177198 on Jun 26, 2013

The highest doses and widest range of different probiotics. Survives digestion acids & gets to the area of the bowel where needed. Rarely have nausea now.

Best probiotics

Posted by mitzi-c on Feb 13, 2014

I take two on an empty stomach every morning, and amazing things happen! I see an obvious overall improvement in my health... perhaps I was suffering from candida without even knowing it. Or I just needed some probiotics, and this is a good formula for my body. I am not sure if this will work for you, but you can try out with the smaller bottle. I started out with one capsule a day for about 1 - 2 weeks, then went ahead with the full dose of two capsules first thing every morning. When I take less or stop taking it, I feel a difference, so I will continue buying this as long as they make it! Worth every cent of my money.

Dr Mercola Complete Probiotics

Posted by 5067560012038542015 on May 31, 2013

I have been ordering this brand of Probiotics for a number of months already. I find it is good as it helps me in my bowel movement. I then ordered for my relatives and friends and they say that it helps them too!

Worth the money! Our favorites

Posted by Reviewer1183266 on Feb 19, 2015

After sever gut issues from stress three years ago, our family has tried a range of probiotics. From refrigerated to shelf-stable, these have always been our favorite for energy and gut well-being. I take them before bed on an empty-ish stomach, or first thing in the morning, before any hot drinks or breakfast. We're rarely ill and I never experience that constant diarrhea and fatigue that went along with my gut depletion, though life is still stressful. If you invest in only two supplements, make it D3/K2 and THESE probiotics! I always appreciate Dr. Mercola's careful research into every element of his products.

Probiotics

Posted by TinVal on Aug 23, 2012

It's fully complete probiotic blend but the price is bit high. Š˛verall Mercola's products are quite expensive but some worth the price.

Wonderful

Posted by CindyW on Jun 25, 2013

With Mercola products, you can trust that you are getting only the best ingredients that will improve your health. I have noticed a huge improvement in my health ever since I began taking probiotics.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2615820 on Nov 19, 2013

I have heard everyone could benefit from probiotics, so I give to my kids every day.

Great for flat stomach too!

Posted by Millee on Jun 24, 2014

Love that it has 10 strains, especially DDS-1. I'll rotate with other probiotics once in a while but I'll go back to this more frequently.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »