• Reviews | English

Best Animal Probiotic on the Market!

Posted by 4802982948711924215 on Oct 15, 2013

This product is amazing. It does not need to be refrigerated. It contains 14 strains of good bacteria (more than I have seen in any other animal probiotic). It is GMP certified. And, also very important, my dogs eat it up just fine. I have been buying this product for a very long time and I will not stop any time soon.

Used for dog allergies

Posted by 5338566411896964048 on May 08, 2014

My dog's allergies have almost entirely cleared up after using this for 2 months (therapeutic dose of one scoop per day). I combined this with high quality dog food (Origen) and Udo's Choice powdered vitamins on a daily basis, and his scratching and scabbing have subsided considerably. For my 12lb Italian Greyhound, it lasts about a month to a month and a half. I have not tried any other, cheaper products, but this one did the job.

Cat loves it!

Posted by healthfirst on Sep 10, 2014

Wish I had known about this product years ago when my other cats were alive. My new cat doesn't detect this at all I've had cats that had IBD, intestinal/bowel cancer and I NEVER want that to happen again. Just trying to do all that I can to keep my new cat healthy with no allergy or intestinal problems.

Perfect solution to cats' loose stools

Posted by 5529029022557969091 on Nov 23, 2014

Absolutely happy with this product. It is odourless and my cats have no problems eating their raw meat mixed with this.

Works Great

Posted by Reviewer1767544 on Aug 01, 2016

I recommend this product. However, be aware that if your animal is a very sickly, non-thriving animal, they could die from the pathogen die-off affect. My scabby cat got better with fish oil on his food, but when I added this to the mix, after 4 days he got very fatigued. I knew it was die off and quit giving him the probiotics and waited for him to get better. Unfortunately he didn't get better, he died on the third day. No telling what was going on inside his body. A couple of months later I gave a 1/2 dosage to my small non-thriving 10-year-old dog and he started having die off after 4 days. I had to take him to the vet where he got diagnosed with heartworm and took meds, then had to go back with water retention and congestive heart failure and he got more meds. I tried to detox the die off with activated charcoal, but within 10 days he died. I don't blame the probiotics at all, just want you to know that small pets that have problems to begin with can get big problems with die off reaction.

GREAT!

Posted by Reviewer2929277 on Jul 03, 2014

Helps my middle age miniature schnauzer bounce back from a year-long battle from misdiagnosed colitis/IBS.

great product.

Posted by 5626230673340158517 on Sep 02, 2014

The best one for my dog ive tried so far. Does wonders for his healthproblems (skin and gut).

Great Product!

Posted by 5536942466330492753 on Aug 09, 2015

My second purchase. Really powerful probiotic. Helped my dog recover from her Clostridium bacteria attack.

The best Probiotic

Posted by Reviewer3068236 on Oct 17, 2015

This is the best probiotic I've found for our 16 year old Australian Shepherd. I helps her to keep her gut healthy.

Probiotic

Posted by 5433713281902372804 on Apr 22, 2014

This probiotic works well. It is easy to mix in food and seems to do the job. Our dog has bouts of bad diarrhea and this has helped to keep her stool firm. Hope it continues. Fast shipping from the company, too!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »