Dr. Mercola, Digestive Enzymes, 30 Capsules

An excellent product!

Posted by yvonmalenfant on Jul 21, 2013

Taken after meals, they help with digestion. Highly recommended!!

Not Bad

Posted by 5412520879221613798 on Jan 27, 2013

Did not notice any real benefit from this product but I am sure that it also did no harm.

very good!

Posted by SilverStars on Jul 14, 2012

I started taking these recently and have had a great improvement in the quality and speed of my digestion. I used to feel bloated and gassy very often, especially after a larger meal,but the enzymes eliminated this problem completely! Sometimes I forget to take them before eating, but they also work just fine if taken directly after. A recent article by Dr.Mercola discussed the benefits of Bromelain as a cancer cell fighting agent, so that's an added benefit of taking the enzymes!

Good Digestive Enzymes

Posted by 5534303202323310979 on Jun 27, 2014

I like to use digestive enzymes with every meal even with my smoothies, so this product can be quiet expensive when u have 3-4 a day , only last me 7 - 9 days per bottle and need to buy 3-4 jars a month, wish it came in a larger quantities per bottle. love it has not fillers, Many times I buy the ox bile and enzymes seperate from other brands and this last me longer and works out cheaper but still I will every now and then buy. Iherb provide a good service.