Krill Oil

Posted by 4994764473997353393 on Sep 03, 2015

Excellent product!!

Cats do NOT like it, strong flavor

Posted by 5071615069280482865 on Aug 05, 2015

I have tried to put this in their food but they refuse to eat it each and every time so I end of having to throw the food away. It does have a strong smell and flavor despite another review that says it doesn't. I tried it myself which made me realise that it is pretty unpalatable. The suggested amount is small, so I have squirted into their mouths to see if that would work, and they did swallow it without too much of a fuss. However, I don't really want to force their little mouths open unless necessary, such as for medication for example. So, I will be trying Salmon oil instead.

Great Value/Great Product

Posted by 5754117308146154448 on Jun 06, 2015

Love the "no fuss" pump for measuring dosage. One pump with each meal provides the perfect dose for my small dog. The airtight packaging makes me feel confident that the oil stays fresh. Just placed an order for Dr. Mercola Ubiquinol for Pets for this very same reason. Love that this company maintains the same high standards for pets as they do for humans. Exactly what I needed to supplement my dog's homemade meals as recommended by "Dr. Becker's Real Food for Healthy Dogs and Cats."

Posted by 5529029022557969091 on Nov 23, 2014

So far so good! My two cats seem to prefer this to Nordic Naturals Omega-3 Pets fish oil for Cats and Small Breed Dogs, as it is not as strong smelling, and the airless pump keeps the oil fresh.

Best Omega-3 for Pets Ever!

Posted by 4830779891542844845 on Nov 03, 2014

This is incredibly convenient, high quality, and I have a feeling it will last for a year before I've used up the whole bottle. Our two indoor cats are known for their extra-silky, soft fur and I attribute it to the Krill Oil we use every night at dinner :)

He likes it.

Posted by 5308080278392937372 on Sep 04, 2014

My cat wasn't enjoying his food as much and through a process of elimination I discovered that it was the fish oil that I was using. He seems to enjoy this one a little more. I like that it has a pump and that the amount that I need to give my cat is not a lot so that this bottle will last a decent amount of time.

Healthy

Posted by Reviewer2854041 on Apr 27, 2014

Easy to administer, dogs love it, i wish they did in liquid form for humans to add to smoothies

Closer expiry date

Posted by Reviewer1861172 on Jan 10, 2014

Only a few months left. Ingredient appeared good.

Excellent product

Posted by livelig on Sep 12, 2012

This oil is really good for my dog's immune system, paws and fur. I really like the airless pump, it's clean, does not smell and it is easy to distribute on the food. Will buy again!