Dr. Mercola, Krill Oil, 180 Licaps Capsules

Reviews 3-star

caplets

Posted by Reviewer2177198 on Jul 15, 2014

A couple of years ago the product had leaking caplets. They will refund if this happens, even for o/s customers, and you don't have to return bottle. Lately my orders have been ok. 2013.

Misleading dosages

Posted by Reviewer2205247 on Jun 11, 2014

Product looks fresh, I have not started taking it. However, I was disappointed that the 1000 mg dose was listed by "serving" not "capsule" size, i.e., a serving of 1000 mg is 2 capsules, not the 1 I've been taking from another brand. I buy from overseas, and if I don't catch these discrepancies, it can cost me money when I under order a product, as I did with this one. I will update review if anything interesting happens when I start taking them.