• Gelatin Capsule is derived from fish.

• Reviews | English

Better than.....

Posted by 5247428297609924832 on Nov 12, 2013

Better than fish oil by far, I can feel the difference after taking them for almost 2 months.

Posted by Reviewer2615820 on Nov 19, 2013

I trust the brand. I dont really know if it works but with all the research showing you need it, I keep buying and giving to my kids and husband.

Taking for Menstrual Cramps

Posted by 4889832282005896636 on Jun 28, 2016

I have been taking the Mercola Krill Capsules now for quite some time and believe that they have significantly reduced my menstrual cramping. I realize that there may be other factors involved, but I really do think they work for this.

Best on the market

Posted by 5589595600852730495 on Jul 11, 2016

No ill effects, vision noticeably better. Repeat buyer 3x+

Posted by Reviewer2535502 on Oct 20, 2012

great product

husband likes for joint pain

Posted by Reviewer1643641 on Aug 18, 2015

Well, they must work. I buy them for my husband. He isn't much of a pill or supplement taker. He takes these sporadically. When his joints start to hurt; he starts taking them again. He left today for a 10 day drive down the California/Oregon coast. He packed a small container of these for his trip. Very unusual for him, so they must relief his joint pain. I take them also sporatically. I always have 1 "fishy" burp within a half hour of taking them. After than initial burp - no more fishiness for me.

My favourite Krill Oil

Posted by 5358151171619814524 on Dec 13, 2015

Small easy to take tablets. I feel these tablets gives me the best results of the same Krill Oil dose of any other brand.

Excellent supplement for relief from arthritic pain

Posted by 5094769551504266890 on Dec 30, 2015

Just started taking it 2 days back. Got relief from the dull osteoarthritis pain already. My condition is an early stage one and I thought that I will take it for some time. I also have diabetes. Seeing this immediate benefit I decided to take it if possible life long. Good packing, no capsule leakage, no fishy after taste. It's a superior product.

Brain food

Posted by 5472773624811810040 on Apr 07, 2016

Keeps my brain active and joints healthy

LOVE mercola

Posted by Reviewer3348372 on Aug 06, 2014

another quality product stocked by iherb! thank you for a great product! fantastic product! the best krill out there

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »