• Gelatin Capsule is derived from fish.

• Reviews | English

Taking Krill oil AND fish oil

Posted by DAB598 on Feb 05, 2012

This stuff is supposedly better absorbed because of the additional phospholipids. Fine, but Now's Neptune Krill Oil is ten times the dosage for a lower price; I'm going back to that.

Helps with seborrheic dermatitis

Posted by blancmange on Sep 06, 2013

I got this for my mom to help balance her Omega 6 to 3 ratio and lower her triglycerides. She's on her second bottle now and she hasn't done the blood tests yet (I'll update my review when she does), but the seborrheic dermatitis she had on her scalp completely dissapeared. And she hasn't been taking any other supplements, so it must be the krill oil. She says it does give her fishy burps if she takes it on an empty stomach, but not when taken with food. Will definitely buy again!

White hair begone

Posted by Reviewer1929891 on Sep 17, 2013

Dr. Mercola's Krill oil is awesome. It doesn't stink and works. The roots of my white hairs started to turn brown again after I started taking it.

Krill Oil

Posted by Reviewer1522999 on Jun 10, 2014

Excellent Product!

seems very good

Posted by Reviewer1631757 on Jan 06, 2015

I don't seem to notice any effect from taking DHA. But also, I never eat refined Omega 6. However, it is supposed to be good for the brain, so i will probly take it regularly now. I've given it 5 stars cos Mercola's krill seems to be pretty pristine, and to give it less wouldn't be fair, as I can't say it doesn't work.

Super!

Posted by 5275551033673492805 on Mar 09, 2015

Love it!

Peace of Mind

Posted by 5284938744770018242 on Apr 10, 2015

I trust Dr Mercola products. Knowing that I am receiving one of the best supplement in the market. By the way, a special mention to iHerb. I like your reliability and professionalism in handling my shipment. Prompt and efficient. I will definitely deal with iHerb from now onward.

Happy as always!

Posted by 5522083972844193899 on Jul 04, 2013

I've been ordering from Dr. Mercola for years and as always am happy with this product. I was very impressed with the fast delivery from iherbs even when shipping to Canada.

Quality

Posted by 5358098652972199710 on Jul 15, 2013

Quality, no fishy after taste.

Quality assured

Posted by aloysius-ng on Nov 20, 2012

The use of the Caplique caps is unique and has kept the oil from being rancid.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »