Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Dr. Mercola, Melatonin Sleep Support, Spearmint Flavor, .85 fl oz (25 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

WORST INSOMNIAC IN THE WORLD!!!

Posted by Reviewer3231995 on Feb 18, 2014

I am the absolute worst insomniac in the entire world! I am convinced of it. I have tried everything on the market; some would work one night and I thought I had found Utopia but the second night, it stopped working. I even tried Ambien (prescription). I have tried all the other sprays to test them against each other. Well, I am amazed as ONE SPRAY from this is all I need. I hold it under my tongue for at least 30 seconds, which I believe helps a great dea. Within 20-30 minutes I am sleepy and them I'm gone! If I didn't have to get up to go to the bathroom during the night, I'm certain I would sleep for 8-9 hours. It MUST be the combination of the ingredients. There's nothing else like it. The only thing I dislike is the new spray bottle - it's horrible. Please bring the old one back!

Worked the first night I used it

Posted by jayzou on Dec 29, 2013

I rarely take any outside intervention for sleep, so when I needed help I decided to look for the most natural ingredients, and ended up buying this. The first night I sprayed this into my mouth, I was asleep within 30 minutes and woke up the next morning feeling refreshed for the first time a weeks. The second night, same deal, and the third, etc. This is definitely my go-to melatonin from now on.

amazing

Posted by Reviewer1928212 on Mar 10, 2014

works like a charm

Dr. Mercola, Melatonin Sleep Support, Spearmint Flavor, .85 fl oz (25 ml)

Posted by Reviewer1992862 on Feb 06, 2012

Only gets 5 stars because it works BUT it tastes horrible. Have been using for a 2 weeks now and the taste doesnt get any better. I woudnt say it tasted like spearmenint either. But it does work, Have been using up until now the Natrol Strawberry flavour Melatonin and although it tastes great it really doesnt work so I guess the Dr Mercola one will have to do.

Can be effective

Posted by 5067508721868083058 on Jun 25, 2012

Seems like with all sleep inducing natural supplements, they help with getting to sleep and maybe staying asleep but don't "force" the body into it. For occasional sleeplessness, this works well. This product is probably one of the best for this due to its ingredients, ease of use, and fast acting spray. As a temporary insomniac ( hopefully), it needs to be combined with other supplements and even prescriptives (at a lower dose) for effectiveness. Rotating taking this and other supplements works due to wearing out their welcome after a few times. Wait a few days and its more effective again. Everybody's receptivity is a little different . All and all, this one is near the top of my arsenal.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »